Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

59 tomahawk missiles launched against Syrian targets.

21 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

What's the difference between Congress and Russia?

One is a partner you consult with in advance of military operations, the other is Congress.

There was a recent president who trusted Russia to destroy all of Syria's gas weapons.

That same president had troops on the ground and planes in the air bombing Libya for months without Jackmoron ever complaining he should have asked congress.

The same president started 7 wars and never asked congress for permission once.

For 100 points who was that president?

2 hours ago, mysfit said:

It was a proportional response.

While I agree Trump and Co have no coherent strategy or goal, limiting the response to Tomahawks to send a message was a reasonable call.

Sending in manned planes when you have not only Syrians  flying, but a Russian air presence as well?? Sending a message was the point, risking  a Russian-American altercation over a 3rd country at this point would have been an unreasonable and unwarranted risk. The message was sent, and not just to Assad. The message was don't use chemical weapons.

If that message is ignored, I'm not sure what Trump will do and worse, i doubt he knows because he has no strategy or details.

You contradict yourself.

You say there was no goal, but then post what the goal was.

Other than your blurry eyed bias, what makes you think the men up at the top of the military have no strategy?

You and Jackoff do know that it isn't Trump drawing up plans, right? As much as you guys dissect his twitter account and golf playing...you should realize he isn't studying maps of Syria drawing up plans...

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Mattis has a plan for everything. The guy is that +++++ing smart.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Guest RoscoesDad
23 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

It's ordnance. An ordinance is what keeps you from parking in your front yard. 

Yeah its called auto correct you libtard. 

23 hours ago, mysfit said:

It was a proportional response.

While I agree Trump and Co have no coherent strategy or goal, limiting the response to Tomahawks to send a message was a reasonable call.................. The message was sent, and not just to Assad. The message was don't use chemical weapons.

If that message is ignored, I'm not sure what Trump will do and worse, i doubt he knows because he has no strategy or details.

You cant say both.

Our military games out pretty much every country and situation around the globe...its their job to present all options.  Our leadership listening...not-so-much

Like many folks....I am afraid hatred replaced your reasoning.

Guest RoscoesDad
22 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

You know I have vast experience blowing shit up. I destroy your arguments on this board every day. 

Lol so yeah no military experience.  The funny thing is that i met your dork ass about 10 years ago at a game with a bunch of other rebel net dummies.  You sure do love to to portray yourself online as someone that you are not.  You claim you are an insider at unlv when you are really just some dork with an insider account.  You call people out on this thread for not knowing shit about military when youve never served.  You are a joke bro. 

Guest RoscoesDad
9 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Oh (,) I've got one internet commando. 

Well you sure did screw up on your punctuation there. Way to put me in my place teach!

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

Lol so yeah no military experience.  The funny thing is that i met your dork ass about 10 years ago at a game with a bunch of other rebel net dummies.  You sure do love to to portray yourself online as someone that you are not.  You claim you are an insider at unlv when you are really just some dork with an insider account.  You call people out on this thread for not knowing shit about military when youve never served.  You are a joke bro. 

You've never met me because I've never sat with anyone from Rebel Net. Ever.I've never even talked to anyone from that site in person. So again you are wrong. I've been involved with UNLV by working there or consulting for 20 years. So again you would be wrong. As for my military knowledge I've got enough experience to know wtf I'm talking about and you don't. So again you're wrong. 

The funny thing about this is all this time you think I'm someone I'm not based on some game from 10 years ago. Holy shit do you have issues. 

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

Well you sure did screw up on your punctuation there. Way to put me in my place teach!

No need for a comma there. Just imagine no pause between the words. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

So you were with a group of rebel net dummies?  Can I presume you didn't fit in?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On April 9, 2017 at 7:08 PM, BestintheWest said:

You and Jackoff do know that it isn't Trump drawing up plans, right? As much as you guys dissect his twitter account and golf playing...you should realize he isn't studying maps of Syria drawing up plans...

Like Trump respects the advice he is getting from the military and intelligence professionals...

On April 7, 2017 at 5:07 PM, bluerules009 said:

Obama started wars in 7 countries and never once asked for congress to approve.  In Syria Obama had several military operations going so don't act like he ever cared about congress moron.