Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rosegreen

Sanchez arrested

51 minutes ago, just_chris said:

Hey @4UNLV , pretty funny stuff huh..... 

And for the record I've heard the Fertitas have distanced themselves from Kenny 

There is a ton of money at Gorman more then just one family 

some of it actually is, lol. in some ways this is still a small town, and you know what i mean.

16 hours ago, just_chris said:

Ahhh shit, you mean it was all out of sympathy? Dam I was feeling all confident. I even went down to Hotel Street after and used that new found confidence to pick up a few women 

hahaha, hotel street, you sure it was women you picked up on?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

10 hours ago, Warbow said:

hahaha, hotel street, you sure it was women you picked up on?

Hahaha I used to work with a guy from Hawaii and he used to tell me he would always tell the dumb white guys this was the best spot in all of Hawaii to meet women :D

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I would reserve judgement on this. When I was a Company Commander in the Army I was almost forced to discharge one of my Soldiers because there was a restraining order issued against him. I fought this, because it was clear the Soldier had done nothing wrong. It was common practice for Judges to issue retraining orders upon request, and with no investigation.

Well, I was right. It was later proved that the woman lied, and the restraining order was dismissed. I hurt my own career for fighting back against my Chain of Command, but I did the right thing by my Soldier, who was going to have his life ruined for no reason. The Soldier didn't get promoted like he was scheduled to (Flagged), but he stayed in the Army and is still a top performer.

Bottom line, reserve judgement.

19 hours ago, Las Vegas Reb said:

Really really makes you think...... So by recanting has she admitted to filing a false police report? Will the DA prosecute her? 

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman