Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SJSUSpartan1992

Fresno State Power Rangers?

15 minutes ago, Cincy said:

I love how Fat Tard ignores the elephant in the room (no,not his wife) that Sharta has essentially been a steaming pile of shit for over TWO DECADES. 

It's impossible to even put lipstick on a pig that ugly, and if you did, Huge Dump would probably put gravy on it and eat it. 

Can go to any thread, and if it's not a recycled picture with "he mad", it's this same, over and over, redundant, drivel from this guy..... #wegetitdork.....LMAO....#hugedumpsfat

2 hours ago, TheDoggFather said:

Since 1997, Pat Hill and Dave Baldwin's first year at their respective schools:

Fresno State 142-114, 5 losing seasons, 3 conference championships, 14 bowl appearances

Sharta 92-146, 14 losing seasons, 0 conference championships, 3 bowl appearances

Keep beating that 1-11 season, because that is all you have on us...oh wait...Sharta went 1-12 in 2010.

Fresno 2015-2016 - 4-20......0-2 against Sharta......live the now.. worst in FBS...#128/128

Mediocre run is over..back to pre-Sweeney days of crap.

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Can go to any thread, and if it's not a recycled picture with "he mad", it's this same, over and over, redundant, drivel from this guy..... #wegetitdork.....LMAO....#hugedumpsfat

Then why don't you Sharta idiots stop defending your shit of a program. It's pretty easy and then I won't have to keep stating the obvious.

Look at the numbers and then LOL with the rest of us  

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Fresno 2015-2016 - 4-20......0-2 against Sharta......live the now.. worst in FBS...#128/128

Mediocre run is over..back to pre-Sweeney days of crap.

Lol, and yet Sharta STILL hasn't had a winning season. I mean, I could see you posting our numbers and then backing them up with some gleaming Sharta numbers, but they don't exist guy. 

How hard is that for you to understand?

Why is it Sharta that dominates your thoughts? Fresno lies at the bottom of all of FBS football, the very bottom; won just 2 FBS games in two years... yet, it's the mighty Spartans that dominate your smallish mind..... you gotta get outta the V and enjoy the fresh air already....

Creepy just dont get it. When youre winning the off season like CSUf is, you dont need to win games!

The next tweet is going to be Ted parked outside an elementary school in an unmarked white van, peering over the top of a newspaper. Good time to be part of Red Wave right now! Lotsa Likes!

#HighFiveCincy #GimmeSumDappDee #WayToGoFrezbros

12667677.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Creepy just dont get it. When youre winning the off season like CSUf is, you dont need to win games!

The next tweet is going to be Ted parked outside an elementary school in an unmarked white van, peering over the top of a newspaper. Good time to be part of Red Wave right now! Lotsa Likes!

#HighFiveCincy #GimmeSumDappDee #WayToGoFrezbros

Do you eat the stuck gravy between your wife's rolls? 

A++++++?

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

15 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Do you eat the stuck gravy between your wife's rolls? 

A++++++?

Well if it ain't the king of social media himself, bout time you got here D!

If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were in charge of Coach Pedford's twitter. If Retreadford and his boys end up posting selfies from a booth at Denny's, we'll know what's really up

#NoBoothBoysDown 

12667677.jpeg