jackmormon

Flynn has flipped...

So...who's ready for President Pence?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mysfit said:

Or President Ryan

Pence was part of the campaign

If trump is dirty and there are ties to the campaign Pence is tarnished as well

You may very well be right.  Trump collusion with Russia?  Entirely plausible. But I had been thinking Mike Pence is many thing but a traitor is not one of them.  However....I've been wrong many times before.  

Plus I like Ryan. I think he'd do a decent job. I know many don't think so but that's my position for now (subject to change). 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

You are all over reacting.

Now I understand jackmoron being partisan he is never anything else.

Ask yourself though, would anyone willingly go before congress and talk about their russian connections today without immunity?

You would be stupid to give them anything no matter how innocent you are.   

Not everyone is Hillary Clinton and can commit crimes, have the FBI catch you, and not be prosecuted.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Here in the city, we have this new fangled thing called cable news channels.

It is always funny when liars like you prove yourself liars.  For you this is an almost daily occurrence.

You have said over and over you don't watch fox news.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Plus the Fox opinion shows are on now, not the fox news shows.   So you are caught lying twice in one post.   Doesn't get much dumber then that!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA !HA!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

It is always funny when liars like you prove yourself liars.  For you this is an almost daily occurrence.

You have said over and over you don't watch fox news.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Plus the Fox opinion shows are on now, not the fox news shows.   So you are caught lying twice in one post.   Doesn't get much dumber then that!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA !HA !HA!

I look at every news source out there.

55 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

31 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Standby for Heavy Rolls- I'm sure the National Enquirer article saying Trump caught Flynn as Russian Spy made sure Dimes were dropped.

So are these guys russians or americans?

Are they playing you and all fools like you?

It is so funny watching morons and their fake news.