mugtang

Things PH has been wrong about

3 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Wait...

You claim you have this high IQ....yet you won't be able to find the link in THIS thread?

What I meant is that I would have to search for it versus having immediate access to it if it was directly messaged.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

If the AMA is right, then the odds of getting HIV from protected sex with a woman is 1 in 50 million.  Does that mean that Charlie Sheen did drugs or gay sex?

That's cute that you think that vaginal sex with a latex condom is how CHARLIE SHEEN decided to get his +++++ on

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I've decided this phImbalance is all just a shtick. There's no possible way someone is this stupid and hasn't gotten killed by stepping out of a moving vehicle, forgetting to breathe, using a plastic bag as a toy, eating paint chips, diving into the bathtub...

• Like 6

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

12 hours ago, ph90702 said:

That's a given.  Even then, it's still a risk.

Unless you slap a condage on your sack you can get a disease. The sack flops around during the deed. Warts, puss, sores and slime can still come out and infect your noodle even if you wore a jimmy jack. All because the sack flops around when schlonging. Be careful kid.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bob said:

Can't ph just get laid on Tinder? I have never been on tinder because it came out long after I got married, but isn't Tinder full of ugos that would willingly sleep with ph? 

Tinder sounds like a great idea.

How about it @ph90702 have you downloaded Tinder?

9 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

I've decided this phImbalance is all just a shtick. There's no possible way someone is this stupid and hasn't gotten killed by stepping out of a moving vehicle, forgetting to breathe, using a plastic bag as a toy, eating paint chips, diving into the bathtub...

The business world needs federal tax credits.

• Like 1

Just now, kingpotato said:

I'm 100% convinced that ph is @mugtang's sock. Notice that his sock was only used to troll UNLV threads until mugtang bought the board and now he uses his sock as click bait to pad his wallet. You brilliant and sick bastard you. 

I swear on the life of my daughter PH is not my sock.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I swear on the life of my daughter PH is not my sock.

Now I see how he's doing it, he taught his daughter how to be a sock.  Actually a very smart and cunning move by Mug.

Just now, kingpotato said:

That's exactly what I would expect a sock puppeteer to say. 

• Like 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

That's exactly what I would expect a sock puppeteer to say. 

I wish I had the time to sock puppet.  But I don't. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater