mugtang

Things PH has been wrong about

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Caveman diet = no fat cavemen

Caveman diet = no cavemen with the hiv

The Paleo diet isn't about imitating cavemen.  It's about eating based on evolutionary principles.  Cavemen didn't have salad dressing, and that's perfectly acceptable if it has clean ingredients.  They didn't marinate food.  Nothing wrong with doing that.  They didn't make goodies with clean ingredients.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

There was no HIV back then.

There was no diabetes or heart disease either

Caveman diet baby.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

The Paleo diet isn't about imitating cavemen.  It's about eating based on evolutionary principles.  Cavemen didn't have salad dressing, and that's perfectly acceptable if it has clean ingredients.  They didn't marinate food.  Nothing wrong with doing that.  They didn't make goodies with clean ingredients.

If it were about eating based on evolutionary principles, it would be called the Mediterranean diet

It's based on being a paleolithic man. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

There was no diabetes or heart disease either

Caveman diet baby.

The diabetes and heart disease is a result of processed garbage that people are eating.  I was just at the dumpster at my apartment complex, and virtually all of the trash was from fast food joints.

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

"So the fact that we evolved to eat the mammoth"

LOLOLOLOLOL. Humans ate mammoth for less time than we have been chowing on grain. 

Also, humans didn't evolve as a single group. The concept of "paleo" is a retarded one. Use science.

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

The diabetes and heart disease is a result of processed garbage that people are eating.  I was just at the dumpster at my apartment complex, and virtually all of the trash was from fast food joints.

And the Human Immunodeficiency is the same.  All based on junk food. Diets are magic 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

"So the fact that we evolved to eat the mammoth"

LOLOLOLOLOL. Humans ate mammoth for less time than we have been chowing on grain. 

Also, humans didn't evolve as a single group. The concept of "paleo" is a retarded one. Use science.

And the Human Immunodeficiency is the same.  All based on junk food. Diets are magic 

I've gotten leaner and healthier eating Paleo.

28 minutes ago, happycamper said:

If it were about eating based on evolutionary principles, it would be called the Mediterranean diet

It's based on being a paleolithic man. 

Were there ever any 27 y/o, Paleolithic, virgins? 

• Like 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I've gotten leaner and healthier eating Paleo.

Weren't you bitching about being unable to gain muscle?

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Were there ever any 27 y/o, Paleolithic, virgins? 

Yes. They were shamans

1 hour ago, Bob said:

It cracks me up to no end that ph's virginity is discussed on here! don't worry, ph, you'll get laid at some point. Just make sure to let this board know as soon as you do.  

If there aren't pix I won't believe it. 

• Like 3

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

31 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

And then died at 30 of an infected tooth. 

• Like 2

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

I feel bad for you so I will try to help you. 

1. You need to have confidence even if you don't. You never get what you don't ask for. 9 times out of ten you'll be told no, maybe even slapped in the face, but the tenth time is magic

2. Lower your standards. I've never banged a 10. But I've banged 5 2's and that equals 10. 

3. If you are of age in the bar scene look for a pack of women. When you find that pack look for the weakest among them. The hyena always looks for the weakest in the pack.  They may have a hairy lip or be a bit of a pig. They will definetely be the ugliest. That's your target. She's been fighting off dudes for her good looking friends all night and no one shows her love. Be that guy.

4. Go to the Hendo. Rumor has it there are lots of ho's in the Hendo.

5. Get online. Plenty of dirty animals are on line. There is a site for everyone.

6. If all else fails get a pro. There are no shortage of them in this city

You now have the playbook. No excuses. Now get out there and catch a disease. All us married guys salute you. 

Just a couple things to add here

1. Constantly brag in ear shot of women about having a large penis even if it is small. Women got to know for sure and will do anything to find out for sure. You may not get laid after they find out its small but at least you'll come away with a blow job or two. 

2.  Lick your eyebrows at least three times a day.

3. Hang out with some dudes uglier than you when you go to bars, if that's possible for you. Women go to bars to get laid and will go home with someone that night. Better to be the best looking one of your group. 

4. Go to a bar or nightclub at least 30 minutes before closing. Most of the eligible women will be gone already and you get your pick of the desperate drunk ones. This also is great for your confidence as the amount of times you get shot down will be limited.

if all this fails...

5. Call 1-800-DRE-MAMA

• Like 3

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

49 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Female to male HIV transmission is rare and exceedingly difficult.  Plus, HIV in the United States isn't the epidemic it is in other countries.  Also...

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

Tell that to Charlie Sheen.  I didn't see where in the data you drew that conclusion from.

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Tell that to Charlie Sheen.  I didn't see where in the data you drew that conclusion from.

http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/risk_realities/whatever_happened.html

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater