Warbow

Hey Convert

Nevada sucks

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Stick to needling Wyovian you got him on the run.

Him and his side kick (laradice cowboy) are to easy, time to take a step up in competition

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Kap is gay

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Let me get his sister to check where he is. I'll take my cock out her mouth for a sec so she can talk.  You're welcome. 

Take a hike cuz, I don't need any help from a wannabe. Start your own thread about dipstick

43 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Now it's getting boring. 

Just curious, how tall is your new football coach?

Guest RoscoesDad

Reno did a great job keeping Muss for at least one more year and the more good coaches we have  benfits the entire conference.  

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

Reno did a great job keeping Muss for at least one more year and the more good coaches we have  benfits the entire conference.  

There aren't a ton of jobs Muss would take, but we do have to worry a little about the south where his wife is from. So from Florida to Louisiana, there's always a chance if he was picked for a major P5. Other than that, I think we're pretty safe on the Pac12 front for a while. We really could keep him a couple or more years with this new contract and beni's added. Having more chartered flights will help a lot, and a better recruiting budget. New practice facility is on the way. 

The main thing is that it shows we're willing to invest more in BB. Johnson finally realizes its importance.  So when we lose Muss, candidates out there know there isn't a low ceiling for salary. If you win, you can be paid over a million. And that's how we keep this momentum from stalling and going backwards. You have to invest to get any kind of consistent positive results. 

• Like 1

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

There aren't a ton of jobs Muss would take, but we do have to worry a little about the south where his wife is from. So from Florida to Louisiana, there's always a chance if he was picked for a major P5. Other than that, I think we're pretty safe on the Pac12 front for a while. We really could keep him a couple more years with this new contract and beni's added. 

I think it may be like Trent. Get to a swt 16 and suddenly your dream job opens up. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

24 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I think it may be like Trent. Get to a swt 16 and suddenly your dream job opens up. 

Yeah. As far as FB, I have a feeling we're going to experience a similar result like Muss. We need to be able to pay at least 1.5+ mil to keep a great FB coach. It pretty much comes down to if Johnson feels inspired enough to open up the funds (that we should already have). If the students pester Johnson about keeping a stud FB coach as much as they did to keep Muss, we should be in good shape. 

Speaking of Johnson, he needs to overpay Knuth. Knuth seems to be a bit selective about what jobs he'll take and it's possible he may stay and hope the UCONN job comes open again (his alma mater). When you look at the other 2 AD finalists we had for the NV AD, it was a home run to pick Knuth. 

• Like 1

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I'm guessing you have intimate knowledge of this truth. 

second hand, he used his non-throwing hand

• Like 2