mysfit

Trump handed Merkel a bill

Obama would have offered to pay for it. At our expense.

Trump does and says some stupid shit, but it is refreshing to have a president with a spine.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

"Isn't it just awesome when we bukake all over our closest allies over the last 100 years? I mean, isnt' it f*cking AWESOME?"

-Every clueless dipshit still desperately clinging on to what's left of Trump's microdick of credibility

Anyone who doesn't recognize what a ridiculously undiplomatic dick move this was is categorically full of shit. But f*cktards gotta f*cktard, I suppose.

He might as well have grabbed her by the Merkhole.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

The sad thing is this is an issue that needs to be dealt with.  Just not anywhere close to the right way to do it.  With Russia continuing to reassert itself a serious American president could effectively apply pressure without pissing off the second most important European NATO member.

• Like 1

I see no way in which this hurts, Merkel is a big girl she can handle it.  What is she going to do tell the Americans to go away and give up all the welfare they get.  We could only be so lucky.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!   

The national embarrassment it creates might even help Merkel increase their defense spending.  Doubtful but who knows.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I see no way in which this hurts, Merkel is a big girl she can handle it.  What is she going to do tell the Americans to go away and give up all the welfare they get.  We could only be so lucky.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!   

The national embarrassment it creates might even help Merkel increase their defense spending.  Doubtful but who knows.

military-humor-dont-play-dumb-colonel-fl

Definitely a Trump way of handling it, but it wasn't like he put it on twitter. He actually handed this to her (what a sight that would have been) and it leaked out of their side. I'm all for Trump calling out other NATO members for not putting up their share.

Someones gotta do it. Might as well be the strongest member and the one with the most influence....who actually backs their promises to the other members.

MPv3hG5.png

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

11 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

NATO is our personal shield against Russia masked as a "coalition". We should pay more. 

Just another clown ass move by our clown ass commander. 

NATO does nothing to shield us. 

Russia couldn't cross the ocean even if we allowed them a full nuclear strike without responding.

You are a complete out of touch moron.   

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Does it really matter to anyone here, honestly, if Russia overran Moldova or Estonia?

I know I'd pour some of my OE 800 40 out for that. Oh yeah, I'd feel awful. 

I don't see any need at all in this day and age for the U.S. to even be a member of NATO.  The welfare should have stopped in 1989 at the latest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I agree completely. It's +++++ing stupid and does nothing but antagonize any potential "enemies" who may exist. 

I really could care less what happens in the rest of the world, honestly. People still have to buy our shit and we have nukes. There's no real point in getting entangled abroad, except I guess, for the fact that a small handful of people are enriched greatly from our global octopus agenda. 

If we used our space program correctly and increased our basic research grants those same people could be enriched and the rest of us wouldn't have to die and would have a better standard of living.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Exactly. It'd still be "defense" spending after all. And if we spent the money we do on trying to kill Arabs and Pashtuns instead on trying to colonize Mars or the Moon, I'd be all for it. 

Much rather have a Chryse Planitia colony then a Guantanamo Bay.

• Like 1