ph90702

Cameron Oliver Scouting Report

I have a feeling that he'll do very well in his workouts, and likely declare but it's hard to say. If he doesn't feel like he can get in the 1st round he may return.

11 minutes ago, bigd said:

I have a feeling that he'll do very well in his workouts, and likely declare but it's hard to say. If he doesn't feel like he can get in the 1st round he may return.

I didn't know that he had Chris Wood in him.  That will not help his cause.

5 hours ago, bigd said:

You know, each year I go through our conference season thinking that we've got some really good basketball players that can do well in the NBA.  Then the tournament rolls around and I see the kids on the teams winning a couple of games in the dance and can't help but see the significant differences in the level of athletes on those teams.  Man there are some great athletes on these sweet 16 teams.  Fantastic games this year....and SC sucks :)

• Like 1

The World Needs More Cowboys!