TheTedfordTrain

Archie Miller to Indiana

34 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

right! It must be kinda nice being told "YOU'RE FIRED!!! now, here's 4 million dollars for the effort"

go home and the wife asks "how was your day, dear?" and your answer through a big smile is "fantastic! I was fired and now we have 4 million dollars!"

Or could be "it was great dear. I got fired, I got $4 million so let's take that dream vacation you want!!"

But the other benefits wow also. Travel expenses for family, car expenses and such. I don't think coaches have to pay for anything on some of those contracts

1 hour ago, wolfpack1 said:

Or could be "it was great dear. I got fired, I got $4 million so let's take that dream vacation you want!!"

But the other benefits wow also. Travel expenses for family, car expenses and such. I don't think coaches have to pay for anything on some of those contracts

yeah, I remember when we hired Pastner he got to pick his 'company car' (this was May 2009)

2010 Porsche Cayenne right off the lot with 0 miles...in Memphis blue...must be nice

254508.jpg

mem skyline sig.jpeg

3 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Ph90210 is still an idiot. 

ph... Your "go to" GPS for insider information!

transport-crash_dummy-self_aware_crash_d

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."