Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State 2018 Commits

3 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Does the outside WR coach know he's supposed to be recruiting or nah? Serious concern. 

I don't think he knows. Either that or no one wants to play for a school bound for FCS or dropping football altogether. 

3 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Verbal commit from 3-star OT Tyler Ostrom (6-3 / 280) from St. Bonaventure HS in Ventura, CA.

3 star with SJSU being the only offer. Is Brennan reaching out to Caragher for recruiting advice? 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

3 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Verbal commit from CB Charlie Bostic - (6-1 / 170 / 4.45) Valley Christian HS, San Jose - Offered by BYU

Lol, it's so cute that you guys still try. 

Is Brennen telling the recruits that they may begin their careers in the MWC but may finish as seniors playing in the Big Sky?

LOLOLOL!!

4 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Lol, it's so cute that you guys still try. 

Is Brennen telling the recruits that they may begin their careers in the MWC but may finish as seniors playing in the Big Sky?

LOLOLOL!!

With Tedford's academic track record, Fresno's recruits might not even make it to their senior season.

Champ Logo.jpg

1 hour ago, rudolro said:

APR talk from SJSU. LOL

Before laughing, you better compare those scores the past seven years. SJSU scores have been 9 to 14 points higher than Fresno State's since 2011. Tedford's academic track record at Cal was abysmal, (his last group of players dipping into the 930's). With the number of players that left your program early during the DeRhuyter era, and Tedford's own poor history of graduating his players, I wouldn't be laughing at any other school's APR ratings. And for the record, it was SJSU's high APR that got their 2015 team into a bowl game.

Champ Logo.jpg

Mike is in desperation mode LOL!

Just praying that something, anything will go wrong to mask the absolute shit show that is Sharta. LMAO. 

Poor Mike. You must love the "energy" Brennen has brought to the football team. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5208801

16 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Before laughing, you better compare those scores the past seven years. SJSU scores have been 9 to 14 points higher than Fresno State's since 2011. Tedford's academic track record at Cal was abysmal, (his last group of players dipping into the 930's). With the number of players that left your program early during the DeRhuyter era, and Tedford's own poor history of graduating his players, I wouldn't be laughing at any other school's APR ratings. And for the record, it was SJSU's high APR that got their 2015 team into a bowl game.

Oh how soon you forget. How many scholarships were lost due to your outstanding APR?

That's why I'm laughing. So hypocritical of SJSU fan.

7 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Oh how soon you forget. How many scholarships were lost due to your outstanding APR?

That's why I'm laughing. So hypocritical of SJSU fan.

That was nearly a decade ago. SJSU learned the hard way from their mistakes. You better hope Tedford has learned from his.

Champ Logo.jpg

10 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Verbal commit from CB Charlie Bostic - (6-1 / 170 / 4.45) Valley Christian HS, San Jose - Offered by BYU

He looks like a nice get. Underrated for sure. Tall with closing speed. He also seems to find the ball well. He needs to get into the training room, but a good pick up.

I understand celebrating commits, but attacking other schools' commits seems pretty dumb to me. Don't we all want this conference to get the best recruits out there? 

22 minutes ago, badfish said:

I understand celebrating commits, but attacking other schools' commits seems pretty dumb to me. Don't we all want this conference to get the best recruits out there? 

the fresno-sjsu war has gotten childish, and we're kind of piling on now the situation is reversed again.

3 hours ago, badfish said:

They're 4-2, feeling strong......and some just have mental health issues, which, as long as it's just message board weirdness, I think we can all live with that.

3 hours ago, creeper86 said:

They're 4-2, feeling strong......and some just have mental health issues, which, as long as it's just message board weirdness, I think we call all live with that.

4-2 on their part has nothing to do with it. Go back and read through the San Jose State recruiting threads and you'll find that SJS fans like myself haven't been able to post a commit without one of the Fresno asshats belittling it, or making some snide comment. That was happening even while they were riding out the longest losing streak in the nation. It's not a case of being cocky. It's just a case of being dicks.

Champ Logo.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

3 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

4-2 on their part has nothing to do with it. Go back and read through the San Jose State recruiting threads and you'll find that SJS fans like myself haven't been able to post a commit without one of the Fresno asshats belittling it, or making some snide comment. That was happening even while they were riding out the longest losing streak in the nation. It's not a case of being cocky. It's just a case of being dicks.

Mike, I am not disagreeing with you.... did you not read the mentally ill part? hey, as long as the mentally ill from Fresno spend time blowing up the MB and even our recruiting thread, they are at least cooped up, thus mitigating their threat to the community and society, no?