Old_SD_Dude

Obamacare Lives!

7 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

So long as the system is Obamacare the Dems are going to own it.

Not to mention that it fails in the biggest promise of cost controls. It's failure has nothing to do with not mandating Medicare expansion. It failed because it offloaded most medical costs on the individual within the bounds of the insurance company.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

the GOP has control of the White House, the House of Reps, and the Senate...if they choose to leave it 'as is' then it's now their shit-show.

it simply confirms my belief that political parties are great at telling you who to blame...but they have no idea what to do when they're in charge.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 hour ago, HR_Poke said:

Not to mention that it fails in the biggest promise of cost controls. It's failure has nothing to do with not mandating Medicare expansion. It failed because it offloaded most medical costs on the individual within the bounds of the insurance company.

SO FIX IT....problem is, you can't...no one liked the old way and Obamacare is just way too, well, Obama!...and the other option is a single payer system.

It's a problem I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the GOPers try and figure out, lol

mem skyline sig.jpeg

Just now, UofMTigers said:

the GOP has control of the White House, the House of Reps, and the Senate...if they choose to leave it 'as is' then it's now their shit-show.

it simply confirms my belief that political parties are great at telling you who to blame...but they have no idea what to do when they're in charge.

I can see who is to blame for what all on my own, thank you. There wasn't support for the new law because of disagreement among Repubkicans and every single democrat would have voted to keep Obamacare in place. Simple as that. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I can see who is to blame for what all on my own, thank you. 

so can I, and the answer is always the same...republicans.

or should I say...Republican'ts

• Like 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

4 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

SO FIX IT....problem is, you can't...no one liked the old way and Obamacare is just way too, well, Obama!...and the other option is a single payer system.

It's a problem I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the GOPers try and figure out, lol

Or maybe don't implement a system everyone pointed out would fail just so you can say you tried. It's a democrat failure and always will be. I enjoy watching it fail and proving what a moron you are for pandering to every political talking point from your party. You're a +++++ing joke.

1 hour ago, HR_Poke said:

Or maybe don't implement a system everyone pointed out would fail just so you can say you tried. It's a democrat failure and always will be. I enjoy watching it fail and proving what a moron you are for pandering to every political talking point from your party. You're a +++++ing joke.

you sound upset.......gooooood.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

mem skyline sig.jpeg

43 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

The ACA doesn't work right because it hasn't been fully unveiled...the SCOTUS struck down forced Medicaid expansion which creates a coverage gap that was never intended to be there.

why should the democrats help? Make the GOP own this shit-show and then make them pay dearly at the midterms.

It's all so simple for you. Republican governors have been demonized for not accepting Medicaid expansion because maybe they are fiscally responsible understanding that there will be the planned withdrawal of full federal funding for the expansion leaving the states on the hook for those new recipients. The only option at that point is kicking people off or strict restrictions on care. Or in this case, in New Mexico, proposed taxation on medical care and decreased reimbursement for hospitals and providers. Unlike the Feds, States have to run on balanced budgets.

and no this is not why the ACA doesn't work. Medicaid expansion is not what the ACA was envisioned to address. Medicaid expansion could have been implemented in the budget without a comprehensive dismantling of the health care system.

8 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

He's a tool. You'd have a better conversation with jackmormon.

mrz031717-color_1.jpg

I'm not interested in a conversation right now. I'm looking for a speed bag. The GOP pisses me off.

• Like 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I think I'll flip on CNN and watch eeyore, err, Paul Ryan tell us why they can't get rid of Obamacare today...see what our twitter-in-chief has to say.....140 characters done bigly!

mem skyline sig.jpeg

16 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Sorry buddy but if healthcare fails now Trump's and Republican fingers will be all over the murder weapon.  Trump just couldn't keep his big mouth shut and his first executive order was ordering the administration to undermine the US healthcare system.  He and the Republicans have been openly rooting for it to explode.  You don't get to wash your hands of things after that!

Posted Image

34 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Baloney.  The Republicans controls both houses of Congress and the Presidency.  Only far right wackos like you and possibly Tools can believe that statement.  

Its like Trump blaming the Democrats for not voting on Trumpcare when not a single Democrat was consulted or invited to the WhiteHouse.   You and Tools can keep living in your Freedom Caucus bubble.

1 hour ago, UofMTigers said:

So if you have a heart attack with no insurance you're just supposed to die?

If you are that irresponsible to not have insurance, they can keep searching for a hospital that will take you like they did in the 70's.   

If you can't find one and die then yeah it's on you.

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

If you are that irresponsible to not have insurance, they can keep searching for a hospital that will take you like they did in the 70's.   

If you can't find one and die then yeah it's on you.

yeah....good luck with that...

mem skyline sig.jpeg

9 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Baloney.  The Republicans controls both houses of Congress and the Presidency.  Only far right wackos like you and possibly Tools can believe that statement.  

Its like Trump blaming the Democrats for not voting on Trumpcare when not a single Democrat was consulted or invited to the WhiteHouse.   You and Tools can keep living in your Freedom Caucus bubble.

The Republicans deserve blame for not being able to get us out of this shitty system. The Democrats deserve blame for giving it to us and not wanting to get rid of it. Each side deserves blame for what it deserves blame for.