mugtang

MUSS IS STAYING!

Guest RoscoesDad
1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

Your compliments are condescending but I'm a dick for calling it out? Is that your point? Grade A weak sauce!

I think you would find it condescending if a car with UNLV plates passed you on the road.  You're just that kinda guy.

1 minute ago, RoscoesDad said:

I think you would find it condescending if a car with UNLV plates passed you on the road.  You're just that kinda guy.

I get triggered whenever I see one. 

• Like 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest RoscoesDad
1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I get triggered whenever I see one. 

I got some neighbors with a car with UNR plates and stickers in a driveway that I walk past every day with my dogs.  Guess I'll have to save my red cannon flyer for this year.

2 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I got some neighbors with a car with UNR plates and stickers in a driveway that I walk past every day with my dogs.  Guess I'll have to save my red cannon flyer for this year.

I'm disappointed you don't allow your dogs to do their business on their lawn. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest RoscoesDad
1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I'm disappointed you don't allow your dogs to do their business on their lawn. 

Nah I draw the line at letting dogs crap in the yard.  That's a mortal sin.  Maybe a little smear on the door handle.  J/K.

They are a nice young couple and they have a dog so they are good in my book.

11 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Sympathetic is a better word. But you Rebels do the best you can with your underperforming high schools so hopefully the situation will improve someday. 

8 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Nah I draw the line at letting dogs crap in the yard.  That's a mortal sin.  Maybe a little smear on the door handle.  J/K.

They are a nice young couple and they have a dog so they are good in my book.

You're going to hell for that remark.  Also, turn in your Rebel fan card.  @SharkTanked won't allow that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigd said:

Yeah, I'm also intrigued to see what happens with Carter. I wonder if Saint Mary's will retain him?

Also someone was mentioning that Trent Johnson has been attending our games recently. I would love to see him as an assistant to replace Huffnagel.

Trent and Musselman would not be a good mix.

• Like 2

Good for the conference.

Sounds like Cal is having a botched coaching search...unless they turn this into what happened with Menzies... interviews...announces he's staying at NMSU after he learned someone else was gonna get it (Beard),,,,Beard leaves and Menzies bolts as fast as he can.

The state of the MWC won't change much next year. UNLV will be slightly better but still 2 or 3 years away from contention. SDSU is unknown at this point. UNM is falling off the cliff. Those are the teams that carried this conference with play and name familiarity.

Reno will be heavy favorites next season. We'll be doing this all over again which sucks for Reno fans...If I was them I'm putting a hefty buyout. UNLV made a million just for having Beard for 2 weeks.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

18 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Good for the conference.

Sounds like Cal is having a botched coaching search...unless they turn this into what happened with Menzies... interviews...announces he's staying at NMSU after he learned someone else was gonna get it (Beard),,,,Beard leaves and Menzies bolts as fast as he can.

The state of the MWC won't change much next year. UNLV will be slightly better but still 2 or 3 years away from contention. SDSU is unknown at this point. UNM is falling off the cliff. Those are the teams that carried this conference with play and name familiarity.

Reno will be heavy favorites next season. We'll be doing this all over again which sucks for Reno fans...If I was them I'm putting a hefty buyout. UNLV made a million just for having Beard for 2 weeks.

I wouldn't count out Boise, they return like 10 players and could potentially compete for an at-large. I'm really hoping that next season is the year we return to 2-bids.

2 hours ago, bigd said:

Yeah, I'm also intrigued to see what happens with Carter. I wonder if Saint Mary's will retain him?

Also someone was mentioning that Trent Johnson has been attending our games recently. I would love to see him as an assistant to replace Huffnagel.

I'm pretty sure it was TJ that said he regretted leaving Nevada.

• Like 2

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, RoscoesDad said:

How much are they paying Rice?  Has to be expensive for UNR to keep him and Muss with the increase.  

$75k a year.  Rice is still getting 300k for the next couple of years from UNLV. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

UNLV will get the best recruiting class in the conference despite finishing in last place.  That's all you need to know about the brand.

That sentence was confusing, I think this is what you meant to say.  "UNLV will finish in last place despite getting the best recruiting class in the conference."

Just now, wolfan8431 said:

That sentence was confusing, I think this is what you meant to say.  "UNLV will finish in last place despite getting the best recruiting class in the conference."

Welcome to the mwcboard where everything is made up and points don't matter. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

Sympathetic is a better word. But you Rebels do the best you can with your underperforming high schools so hopefully the situation will improve someday. 

Our high schools have over-performing basketball talent, though, and that is what we're talking about here.