mugtang

If you're having problems posting

PM me or email me board@mwcboard.com 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just wanted to share this awesome picture from Tongass National Forest in Alaska. It's amazing how a branch so thin can support a bear that big. :)

IEOdc6PinsriG8rL-bPeLkvLPaVoKOGoEgKS-X5vgnnjbsfdg2ej3G2uECtXwPlBKfSu8Kd8mcpVx_y2fqs7NncjdVeyBZeKB_O73nLm8OvtZZjGHObRB4BDV7bBC6lN-i8noVx4444e1YYs6SXbeh_KRICoVRcRUkIb_SzFp1Q9s8VWzhUwYCesyKRNlJgpejERWdmVTxh9MUmEjNs5ENB_23JAo4G3qL6qAG7wC203H7NkFuBV6-ZPCyj7EKnkIiyMpgsdmlG8mieG16_rYtQpnem5hKcEmC926UXvqIQqqbuWBu8fLA3_7xpFjl-frceFRYiP_dtdSf94I8JE5VtDzacbTyeU7ansdpsO_oZXUE9mW0ctiXWmx4And90sSpdc-38RjJPXzum2BmpLVqif_vpyzwYuG-FnNvFM7uzne4Rrblv_ijELGnvdE4R9KmaK9lhaPEJb7Qgsd1oACNwZyPkm76a-BqNhOWCRLBV3gAQY8fqDIwhwKg53URo3tgJxvP6oddghh9B9_VK-87euaoXbT79AugLOFtbL4U6yY45l9kVS7UKNjRPNnMDGUsOAxY5Ha7-E13yx4RTRYvi93HvH_5FqLoFrHkKbwhlowqWZ-tfRsg=w1121-h630-no

Some computers are having trouble for me, mobile is not. Unfortunately if one computer is not posting then pming is impossible

• Like 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Tried your Firefox fixes. No go. Chrome still not functioning

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Tried your Firefox fixes. No go. Chrome still not functioning

Ugh.  Ok. Let me see what else I can come up with. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

15 minutes ago, cherrycrush said:

No, just not winning $1000 every time I came to the site got a little annoying 

Your check is in the damn mail. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Proof that my thirty-three time thread post wasn't my fault.

Umm that was a couple of weeks ago.  In internet time that was the Stone Age.  These problems are more recent. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

I'm sure you'll never forget my thirty-three post incident.

I don't think I have to worry about ever forgetting.  The MWCBoard never forgets.  I still get shit for "It July" and it's been almost 3 years....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

@mugtang I noticed that you can like your own posts again, but I'm not going to do that anymore on this site.  I will continue to do it on nbadraft.net though.

Yes.  I added the feature back.

Uninstalled and reinstalled chrome twice. Nada.

My problems are only on Windows 7 although I have a sample size of 1. My phone and the surface at home work fine, surface runs in ubuntu.

On 3/22/2017 at 10:21 AM, mugtang said:

Ugh.  Ok. Let me see what else I can come up with. 

I use Google Chrome and it's been working OK for me.

Guest RoscoesDad

When I pull up this website on my Samsung S6, it overheats the phone to the point where it's literally too hot to touch in a few minutes and drains the battery like 10% per minute.  Just this website.  Wtf?

1 minute ago, RoscoesDad said:

When I pull up this website on my Samsung S6, it overheats the phone to the point where it's literally too hot to touch in a few minutes and drains the battery like 10% per minute.  Just this website.  Wtf?

Did that just start?