pokebball

Mug...help

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

I PM'd you on this, but I had the same issue last night.  It didn't matter which browser I used.  I finally set up a hotspot on my phone and things worked fine.  I concluded that it was the ISP at the hotel I was in, no it wasn't a $30 a night dive.  Anyway, try the hotspot route and see if there's something with the board software that's conflicting with your ISP.  That might help Mug track it down.  His suggestion to me was to clear my cache, so you might try that as well.

• Like 1

I have the same problem.  I cannot post using my Windows 10 laptop via Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Edge or my iPad via Safari when connected to my Charter wireless or my Verizon hot spot.  I can post using my Windows 8 laptop via Internet Explorer but only when going through a VPN.

8 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I have the same problem.  I cannot post using my Windows 10 laptop via Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Edge or my iPad via Safari when connected to my Charter wireless or my Verizon hot spot.  I can post using my Windows 8 laptop via Internet Explorer but only when going through a VPN.

How about now?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Now? I'm trying things via a process of elimination. So bear with me. 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

@pokebball @NorthWestCowboy @son of a gun @Joe from WY @happycamper I think I know the issue but I'm not 100% sure how to fix it.  I had this problem when I set up the G5Board (before it became the AAC board) and I was accessing it from my work computer.  It has something to do with JavaScript I believe.  I ended up having to go into Firefox and deleting the saved settings for the site. 

https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Procedures-to-diagnose-and-fix/Reset-Firefox-preferences-to-troubleshoot-and-fix-problems/ta-p/1340

https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Manage-preferences-and-add-ons/Settings-for-privacy-browsing-history-and-do-not-track/ta-p/1276

On 3/22/2017 at 9:45 AM, mugtang said:

@pokebball @NorthWestCowboy @son of a gun @Joe from WY @happycamper I think I know the issue but I'm not 100% sure how to fix it.  I had this problem when I set up the G5Board (before it became the AAC board) and I was accessing it from my work computer.  It has something to do with JavaScript I believe.  I ended up having to go into Firefox and deleting the saved settings for the site.. 

https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Procedures-to-diagnose-and-fix/Reset-Firefox-preferences-to-troubleshoot-and-fix-problems/ta-p/1340

https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Manage-preferences-and-add-ons/Settings-for-privacy-browsing-history-and-do-not-track/ta-p/1276

Check it now please 

Just now, pokebball said:

I can post from my phone which is using Chrome. But I still can't from my desktop or Surface both of which use Firefox. 

Ok...I need to try to remember how I fixed the firefox issue for me.  Hopefully I can figure it out this weekend.  Sorry :(

@pokebball, can you send me a screenshot of what you see via firefox on your desktop and surface?  board@mwcboard.com.  It may help me in dealing with the software company. 

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Is the host crashing for anyone else?

It's an issue with cloudflare.  Nothing I can do about it right now :( they're working on it.