mugtang

Cal hired Pasternak?

1 hour ago, rebelcuff said:

Mug I don't mean to laugh, but if that happened even you would have to laugh. I wanted Muss to stay, better for the conference.

That won't happen my friend. When we were saying how bad of a coach he was we weren't kidding. Plus he will get half the level of talent he got in Vegas.

5 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

That won't happen my friend. When we were saying how bad of a coach he was we weren't kidding. Plus he will get half the level of talent he got in Vegas.

Maybe the talent he got was half the problem to many one an dones

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebelcuff said:

Mug I don't mean to laugh, but if that happened even you would have to laugh. I wanted Muss to stay, better for the conference.

Looking at the list, Muss is the best option available. Yeah I'd laugh and cry in happiness. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Is that really him? If so, he isnt' too different from the dweeb I pictured. 

I doubt it's really him 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

That is throwing shit against the wall. I guarantee he doesn't have a good source.  Muss may end up at Cal but it's far from a done deal.  His next tweet said Dave Rice was the leading candidate here.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.  

Just now, mugtang said:

That is throwing shit against the wall. I guarantee he doesn't have a good source.  Muss may end up at Cal but it's far from a done deal.  His next tweet said Dave Rice was the leading candidate here.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.  

Is Dave Rice not the leading candidate if Musselman leaves?

2 minutes ago, Willden4UNLV said:

Is Dave Rice not the leading candidate if Musselman leaves?

No.  Rice doesn't fit Knuth's hiring track record.  There's nothing about Rice that matches Muss, Johnson, Bruce or Norvell. 

• Like 1

My guess is if Muss leaves Knuth takes a hard look at Pasternak again. 

12 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Hard to believe Ben Parker, (whoever the phuck that is) would be the guy to have the scoop. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama