SLCPoke

The last ones standing.....

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Rouge is into sex crimes, too?

Sure. Double down on alternative facts when half the board was witness to the original gaffe.

Christ you suck at message boards dude

• Like 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Thank you. Still active in the CBI? Like it's a huge accomplishment to win a couple games in a woebegone tourney SDSU and so many others who could do so decline(d) to even participate in? Not knocking Wyoming for doing so because your program is still in its adolescence but c'mon.

I expected more from you.....

tetons1.jpg

5 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

I expected more from you.....

Sorry to disappoint but I'm in a charitable mood today so didn't express until now how sad it was for you to be lauding 2 wins in something called the CBI.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Sorry to disappoint but I'm in a charitable mood today so didn't express until now how sad it was for you to be lauding 2 wins in something called the CBI.

I'm more disappointed you missed the amount of sarcasm in the post (Mug, I need a sarcasm emoji!)

• Like 2

tetons1.jpg

13 hours ago, happycamper said:

Sure. Double down on alternative facts when half the board was witness to the original gaffe.

Christ you suck at message boards dude

More of your Trump fake news. The fact is only a couple people saw it because mug instantly deleted my attempt to hotlink a photo of my little sister. It's amazing what a raging hard-on you and a few others get with the idea of seeing little girl pics posted on a message board. Not only that, but nothing stops you from getting excited about posting your own, but that's another kind of masturbation than the little kid kind. One is a felony and the other isn't.

kat.jpg

13 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Convert is a special kind of stupid. Or, as Mug kindly puts it, "misunderstood". 

Says the all-time King of the Wannabe Trolls. And the 2 or 3 idiots that actually think you have some body of work that would pass the federal NMTS (National Minimum Troll Standard) guidelines. But then again, you have supporters that are obsessed with you and your ties to the US Department of Homeland Stupid. Here's one example, you have a guy that's obsessed with skiing in Reno instead of the vast mountain ranges in the Sierra to choose from. 

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

More of your Trump fake news. The fact is only a couple people saw it because mug instantly deleted my attempt to hotlink a photo of my little sister. It's amazing what a raging hard-on you and a few others get with the idea of seeing little girl pics posted on a message board. Not only that, but nothing stops you from getting excited about posting your own, but that's another kind of masturbation than the little kid kind. One is a felony and the other isn't.

It was far from instant.

And dude you had links to your sister's FACEBOOK PROFILE. Where she was older than you. And this was what, 4 years ago? 

3 year olds not only don't have profiles, they are not noticed.

Nice of you to keep pretending though. Are you by any chance related to Steve?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, happycamper said:

It was far from instant.

And dude you had links to your sister's FACEBOOK PROFILE. Where she was older than you. And this was what, 4 years ago? 

3 year olds not only don't have profiles, they are not noticed.

Nice of you to keep pretending though. Are you by any chance related to Steve?

LOL.

Kellyanne Convert

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

I'm honestly glad Memphis decided the CBI these last few seasons...pay to play tourneys would devalue the Memphis brand.

2017: 19-13 Declined CBI

2016: 19-15 Declined CBI

YOu think of yourself way too highly. Especially since you've failed to even make the NIT the last 2 years. 

• Like 1

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

YOu think of yourself way too highly. Especially since you've failed to even make the NIT the last 2 years. 

if you want Memphis to play in your tournament, you simply have to pay us something...we won't pay to play, which rules out the CBI and CIT.

mem skyline sig.jpeg