AztecBill

CS Bakersfield at CSU

CSU is about a 4.5 point favorite tonight when they host CSB

Kenpom ranks CSB to have a better defense than any MWC team. 
Kenpom ranks CSB to have a worse offense  than any MWC team, except UNLV. 

Should be an interesting game. I would give pthe 4.5 and bet on CSU. Clavell is the type of player that can be effective against good defensive teams. Or at least good enough to overcome a bad offensive CSB. 

CSU has had some great NIT luck. The #1,#2,and #3 seeds in their quarter of the bracket have all lost. That not only means they get to face lesser seeds, but they get to play host to those teams. They should be favored to take a little trip to New York City. 

• Like 1

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

2 hours ago, AztecBill said:

CSU is about a 4.5 point favorite tonight when they host CSB

Kenpom ranks CSB to have a better defense than any MWC team. 
Kenpom ranks CSB to have a worse offense  than any MWC team, except UNLV. 

Should be an interesting game. I would give pthe 4.5 and bet on CSU. Clavell is the type of player that can be effective against good defensive teams. Or at least good enough to overcome a bad offensive CSB. 

CSU has had some great NIT luck. The #1,#2,and #3 seeds in their quarter of the bracket have all lost. That not only means they get to face lesser seeds, but they get to play host to those teams. They should be favored to take a little trip to New York City. 

I hope you are right, but UTA may have been underseeded.

Nothing personal Rams, but I'm rooting for Bako in this game (fellow Cal State team). I think Colorado State will win it though, you guys have a really good team. 

Bakersfield is 87.5% from three.  If they can keep that up they deserve the W.  If they can't I think we're in good shape.  Just gotta' stay out of foul trouble.