Sign in to follow this  
thelawlorfaithful

Gorsuch Hearings

I was reading about the Sisk letter today.  It would be interesting to see if anyone validates her perception of the lesson she claims was sexist.  

1 minute ago, HR_Poke said:

I was reading about the Sisk letter today.  It would be interesting to see if anyone validates her perception of the lesson she claims was sexist.  

I've never known of one woman who quit work after paid maternity leave. :rolleyes:  

The only one I have heard of is through my wife and her companies.  I don't know if it was just to get the company to pay for it though.  I know the return rate for maternity leave can be low in some industries.  

5 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

"Sisk, once a staffer for former Democratic Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado and the Interior Department during the Obama administration"

I love unbiased observers.

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/20/520743555/former-law-student-gorsuch-told-class-women-manipulate-maternal-leave

51 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

I've never known of one woman who quit work after paid maternity leave. :rolleyes:  

Have you known a woman?  This has to be a very small sample size!