thelawlorfaithful

Comey and Rogers Testify

10 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Telling us what we already know so far. Comey confirms the FBI is investigating possible links between Russia and the Trump Campaign.

I'd like to hear Schiff's "circumstantial evidence" that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. 

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/19/520729858/ahead-of-house-hearing-committee-head-says-no-evidence-of-collusion-or-wiretappi

2 hours ago, roswellcoug said:

I'd like to hear Schiff's "circumstantial evidence" that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. 

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/19/520729858/ahead-of-house-hearing-committee-head-says-no-evidence-of-collusion-or-wiretappi

You realize that Nunes is a Trump lackey?

We have two Trump campaign staffers that took money from the Russian government during the campaign. We have three trump staffers that met with Russian government officials the day before changing the RNC platform stance on the Ukraine. 

Guest RoscoesDad

I love how this thread has like 5 posts after the hearing today.  Where are all thr trump excusers  that post thread after thread about libtards?  If this hearing applied to hillary there would be like 15 pages with all the usual suspects who claim.to hate trump, never voted for trump and never listen to or watch rwnj media, all screaming about the Clinton machine and lock her up.  Or perhaps they are all liars just like their hero who they actually did vote for and support.  

6 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I love how this thread has like 5 posts after the hearing today.  Where are all thr trump excusing ftards that post thread after thread about libtards?  If this hearing applied to hillary there would be like 15 pages with all the usual suspects who claim.to hate trump, never voted for trump and never listen to or watch rwnj media, all screaming about the Clinton machine and lock her up.  Or perhaps they are all liars just like their hero who they actually did vote for and support.  

Yeah, tell me about it.

This guy has already played more golf and has more mysterious foreign ties than Obama had in 8 years.

He has lied more and has more shady business dealings than the Clintons had in 16 years.

He already has a botched foreign raid worse than Benghazi!

This is fun watching these fools melt down along with their orange messiah.

Posted Image

Guest RoscoesDad
23 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Yeah, tell me about it.

This guy has already played more golf and has more mysterious foreign ties than Obama had in 8 years.

He has lied more and has more shady business dealings than the Clintons had in 16 years.

He already has a botched foreign raid worse than Benghazi!

This is fun watching these fools melt down along with their orange messiah.

The right wing  independent  (teabagger) posters on this website are truly a sight to behold.  

I don't like him!  I didn't vote for him!  I don't watch Fox!  I don't listen to Rush or Infowars!   I hate Trump!  Yet I am going to come on this forum daily and defend him from libtards!!!  And Obama and Hillary and Harry Reid and that goddamn racist Al Sharpton.

As a footnote I haven't heard any of our beloved partisan hacks say anything about Saul Alinsky lately.  Which is more than ironic since Trump literally made Rules For Radicals his playbook.  What happened did they lose his book they never read?

14 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

The right wing  independent  (teabagger) posters on this website are truly a sight to behold.  

I don't like him!  I didn't vote for him!  I don't watch Fox!  I don't listen to Rush or Infowars!   I hate Trump!  Yet I am going to come on this forum daily and defend him from libtards!!!  And Obama and Hillary and Harry Reid and that goddamn racist Al Sharpton.

As a footnote I haven't heard any of our beloved partisan hacks say anything about Saul Alinsky lately.  Which is more than ironic since Trump literally made Rules For Radicals his playbook.  What happened did they lose his book they never read?

When people on the left go full retard you have to put them back into reality every now and then. That's where you get the defense of something/somebody they might not even support, but the other side has made it out to something it's not. The left is very exaggeratory the past year or so.

As for real news and nothing substantial news?

Either doesn't bother them.

Or they do what the media and left has done for 8 years. Nothing.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Spicer is such a boob. Is he so oblivious that he can't see that this statement from today's presser regarding collusion between the campaign and Russia is far more applicable to Tweetoh's wiretapping claims:

“There’s a point at which you continue to search for something that everybody who’s been briefed hasn’t seen or found — I think it’s fine to look into it, but at the end of the day, they’re going to come to the same conclusion that everybody else has had,” said Spicer. “So, you can continue to look for something, but continuing to look for something that doesn’t exist doesn’t matter.”

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Make America Great again

A leader you can all be proud of........this is the real America

It got exactly who it deserved for President. The whole world is laughing at us. And we deserve it.

One of the Final Five..........

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

When people on the left go full retard you have to put them back into reality every now and then. That's where you get the defense of something/somebody they might not even support, but the other side has made it out to something it's not. The left is very exaggeratory the past year or so.

As for real news and nothing substantial news?

Either doesn't bother them.

Or they do what the media and left has done for 8 years. Nothing.

The disclosure the the FBI and other U.S. Intelligence agencies are investigating whether the president colluded with the Russian government to influence our election isn't real news?

55 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Spicer is such a boob. Is he so oblivious that he can't see that this statement from today's presser regarding collusion between the campaign and Russia is far more applicable to Tweetoh's wiretapping claims:

“There’s a point at which you continue to search for something that everybody who’s been briefed hasn’t seen or found — I think it’s fine to look into it, but at the end of the day, they’re going to come to the same conclusion that everybody else has had,” said Spicer. “So, you can continue to look for something, but continuing to look for something that doesn’t exist doesn’t matter.”

Or his statement about Manafort today...

Spicer, pressed on a number of Trump associates' connections to Russian operatives, claimed Manafort played a "limited role (in the campaign) for a very limited amount of time."

9 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The disclosure the the FBI and other U.S. Intelligence agencies are investigating whether the president colluded with the Russian government to influence our election isn't real news?

New news?

I thought we've known this since Nov 8th?

• Like 1

You can't reason with trumpanzees

Several articles out over the weekend on polls about them and who they trust. They do not trust Dems, MSM and not even the right wing media. They only believe what Trump tells them. The believe him over any other source. When he said he could shoot someone on the street and his trumpanzees would cheer him, he wasn't kidding.

This countries only hope was that the GOP Congress would chose country over party. We saw today that ain't gonna happen. Russia wanted to create doubt in our process and government. Mission accomplished. When 30-35% of voters will ONLY believe one deluded narcissist? 40% don't bother to vote. And the rest of the GOP wants power more than they care about the country. Russia's campaign of undermining our election process and people's belief in government and it's institutions is BIGLY successful. The President is a liar and it doesn't matter. Congress won't stand up to him.Bannon is tearing everything else down.

Game over man. United no more.

One of the Final Five..........

1 minute ago, mysfit said:

You can't reason with trumpanzees

Several articles out over the weekend on polls about them and who they trust. They do not trust Dems, MSM and not even the right wing media. They only believe what Trump tells them. The believe him over any other source. When he said he could shoot someone on the street and his trumpanzees would cheer him, he wasn't kidding.

This countries only hope was that the GOP Congress would chose country over party. We saw today that ain't gonna happen. Russia wanted to create doubt in our process and government. Mission accomplished. When 30-35% of voters will ONLY believe one deluded narcissist? 40% don't bother to vote. And the rest of the GOP wants power more than they care about the country. Russia's campaign of undermining our election process and people's belief in government and it's institutions is BIGLY successful. The President is a liar and it doesn't matter. Congress won't stand up to him.Bannon is tearing everything else down.

Game over man. United no more.

polls. lol

United. lol

14 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

In January it was news.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Nothing new came out today that we didn't know about. Still no evidence that anyone from Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government. Also no evidence was provided that Trump was wire tapped. This was 5 hours of democratic grandstanding and vast conspiracy theory.