Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

The TWINS - a look at the last 3 years

Guest #1Stunner

FRESNO

2014 - 6 wins, 8 losses 

2015 - 3 wins, 9 losses

2016 - 1 win, 11 losses

OVERALL:  10 wins, 28 losses

SAN JOSE

2014 - 3 wins, 9 losses 

2015 - 6 wins, 7 losses

2016 - 4 wins, 8 losses

OVERALL:  13 wins, 24 losses

Wow.   The TWINS are much closer than I thought.  

Look forward to our (BYU) November MWC schedule against both schools!

45 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Since this is the MWC Board I thought that this would be about the UNLV twins.  Instead just another FSU/SJSU thread.  

Image result for unlv twins

Loved watching them during that usu brawl. 

Guest #1Stunner
14 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Noble cause, indeed....

What are your thoughts on the TWINS for the upcoming season?

I think San Jose will be the better team, but we play Fresno on the road.  Are you going to the Fresno game, since it is in Nor Cal?

41 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

What are your thoughts on the TWINS for the upcoming season?

I think San Jose will be the better team, but we play Fresno on the road.  Are you going to the Fresno game, since it is in Nor Cal?

Stunner is desperately trying REALLY hard to make this thread gain some traction. LMAO. If you guys ever want to trigger Stunner just bring up the Memphis brawl and nut grabbing Mormons. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Stunner is trying REALLY hard to make this thread gain some traction. LMAO. If you guys ever want to trigger Stunner just bring up the Memphis brawl and nut grabbing Mormons. 

I just want the moniker "the TWINS" to become the norm.  Plus its fund to compare to see which school is worse at football.  Looks like it is Fresno. 

SJSU and FRESNO - the TWINS.

I only get Triggered by the city of San Diego, and SDSU athletics.  I love that city.

Team A - Record: 564-407-27 (.579), 23 conference championships, 35 bowl games, bowl record: 14-20-1. H2H vs Team B: 4-2. H2H vs Team C: 7-6

Team B - Record: 586-418-28 (.581), 25 conference championships, 23 bowl games, bowl record: 10-13-0. H2H vs Team A: 2-4. H2H vs Team C: 25-18

Team C - Record: 483-492-38 (.496), 16 conference championships, 10 bowl games, bowl record: 7-3-0. H2H vs Team A: 6-7. H2H vs Team B: 18-25

Which of these three teams is the best at football?

1 hour ago, AZdogFan said:

Team A - Record: 564-407-27 (.579), 23 conference championships, 35 bowl games, bowl record: 14-20-1. H2H vs Team B: 4-2. H2H vs Team C: 7-6

Team B - Record: 586-418-28 (.581), 25 conference championships, 23 bowl games, bowl record: 10-13-0. H2H vs Team A: 2-4. H2H vs Team C: 25-18

Team C - Record: 483-492-38 (.496), 16 conference championships, 10 bowl games, bowl record: 7-3-0. H2H vs Team A: 6-7. H2H vs Team B: 18-25

Which of these three teams is the best at football?

SJSU.

11 hours ago, creeper86 said:

1-11 last year.....hahahaha...and they still talk.....LMAO....128/128

Yep. Sure the FS FB team sucked, but the FS AD is miles ahead of where SJSU will be anytime soon. While I agree there is a bit of humor for rival fans that FS has gone from the top of the MWC to the bottom in such a short period, you also ignore the fact that on the way down, SJSU was one of he last teams FS passed during the course of its epic nosedive. And SJSU has never sniffed the top...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

47 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Bru, y'all are coming off 1-11, the jokes squarely on your fellow fans here who fixate and obsess on SJS....a strange, strange group....time to police your crazies, or you'll all be lumped..it's become very odd.

Speaking of crazies....:lol:

32250E1E-712B-4EFB-8EAE-935021B5C4AB_zps

Then you lost 5 in a row and went one and done!! :rotflmfao:

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg