sebasour

NCAA Tournament - Day 4

Kansas is in a dogfight with Michigan State right now. 

In other news, the bracket I helped my wife put together for her work is significantly better than the three that I did personally. Her's included such logic as "I like cheese more than the state of Virginia", and "Eminem is better than the state of Kentucky". I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this point. 

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Rhode Island is leading Oregon at the half, 46-38. I remember back in the 90's when the Rams made the Sweet 16.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

man, the refs are making sure the blue bloods win this year. arkansas just got ripped off. twice.

The one on the airball was a miss, but it would have been 1 second left on the shot clock, so it's not like Arkansas really got robbed. The second one with Berry could have been a charge, a travel, or a block. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The one on the airball was a miss, but it would have been 1 second left on the shot clock, so it's not like Arkansas really got robbed. The second one with Berry could have been a charge, a travel, or a block. 

and arkansas missed free throws, so they had their chance. but it seems like in so many games this year so far there has been a timely call that resulted in a 4 point swing at the crucial time. i just hate that, it's not like i wanted arkansas to win, but it is obvious that the blue bloods are getting the calls at the right time that swings the game.

and we know it will happen with dook.

Now it's time for Dook/South Carolina. I have Duke going to the finals in every bracket, but I would still love to see them and their rat faced coach lose this one. But, a Dook/Carolina National Championship game would be one of the most amazing games ever. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Now it's time for Dook/South Carolina. I have Duke going to the finals in every bracket, but I would still love to see them and their rat faced coach lose this one. But, a Dook/Carolina National Championship game would be one of the most amazing games ever. 

Calm down now, fade.  Butler is no joke, and then it is UK or likely UCLA just get to Phoenix.

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Calm down now, fade.  Butler is no joke, and then it is UK or likely UCLA just get to Phoenix.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking over Butler or UK/UCLA. I'm just saying that in order to keep a potential Dook/Carolina final in place, Dook has to win tonight. 

The Butler game is going to be a massively different one from what we just experienced. Butler is methodical, and I don't think they're going to try and run along with the Heels the way that Arkansas did tonight.