fanhood

Nothing happens without SDSU's needs being met

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Either New Hampshire or Cal.

So let's put ourselves in the mind of the photographer. He takes a photo straight on. He then takes a quarter turn to his left and takes another photo. But why isn't there a third picture of the stands to his right? Is his memory card full? Is he not an ambi-turner? Or is he trying to hide the fact that those stands are.... +++++ING EMPTY (dun dun duuuuun)

IMG_7415.JPG

Case closed, my Bullshit Detector remains undefeated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

So let's put ourselves in the mind of the photographer. He takes a photo straight on. He then takes a quarter turn to his left and takes another photo. But why isn't there a third picture of the stands to his right? Is his memory card full? Is he not an ambi-turner? Or is he trying to hide the fact that those stands are.... +++++ING EMPTY (dun dun duuuuun)

IMG_7415.JPG

Except you got the wrong game...dun dun.

19 minutes ago, k5james said:

Except you got the wrong game...dun dun.

Upon further review, your photos can't be from the Hawaii game, look at the endzones. Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuun...

We've reached the point that Aztecs are so full of shit that they can't get their stories straight. (This is common among habitual liars.)

Like SGF said, it's either UNH or Cal, so I'm sticking with my previous statement:

IMG_7415.JPG

1 hour ago, Fort Fun said:

Upon further review, your photos can't be from the Hawaii game, look at the endzones. Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuun...

What are you talking about?

14 minutes ago, k5james said:

What are you talking about?

The endzones at Qualcomm had diagonal stripes for your first two games (UNH and Cal). The endzones had the "San Diego" stencil for the remainder of the season. Your photos are from either UNH or Cal. I have no bias or agenda, I'm just a bored guy at work. You can confirm it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/goaztecscom/videos

So we have SDSU fans using misinformation to feel victimized, claim media bias, and to accuse other of having an agenda against them.. it's like a tiny snapshot of life in today's United States. God bless America. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

The endzones at Qualcomm had diagonal stripes for your first two games (UNH and Cal). The endzones had the "San Diego" stencil for the remainder of the season. Your photos are from either UNH or Cal. I have no bias or agenda, I'm just a bored guy at work. You can confirm it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/goaztecscom/videos

So we have SDSU fans using misinformation to feel victimized, claim media bias, and to accuse other of having an agenda against them.. it's like a tiny snapshot of life in today's United States. God bless America. 

Oh I gotcha.  Or I was just told the wrong game by the person who posted them...

3 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

We've reached the point that Aztecs are so full of shit that they can't get their stories straight. (This is common among habitual liars.)

Like SGF said, it's either UNH or Cal, so I'm sticking with my previous statement:

Color me stupid for chiming in but in the picture you provided the scoreboard clearly shows the Wildcats 0 and the Aztecs 21.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Color me stupid for chiming in but in the picture you provided the scoreboard clearly shows the Wildcats 0 and the Aztecs 21.

That's our big rivalry game.  UNH used to be our sister school so it's usually close to a sellout when we play them.

16 hours ago, k5james said:

Oh I gotcha.  Or I was just told the wrong game by the person who posted them...

The attire of the hotties sitting near the photographer suggests it wasn't the Hawaii game, which was played November 5. SD has a mild climate but not that mild.

I can barely remember the UNH game although I was there. I recall UNH putting like eight in the box on defense from the get-go and daring us to hand the ball to Pumphrey, which we did six consecutive times for no first downs so when we got the ball for a third time Horton called a go route to Holder for an 86-yard TD on the first play. UNH still refused to change it up so we were forced to throw a lot more than we wanted to do thereafter but it was generally all short stuff. Looking at FortFun's photo, there were only 43 seconds left until halftime and my buddy and I were bored to death so went to get another beer just about then.

I'm not descended from George Washington but I can't lie either. SDSU football attendance is almost never good. However, more than anything that's a result of (1) the awful stadium we play in and (2) the fact the average fan has no interest in half of our opponents. The former problem will be rectified in 3-4 years. The latter problem will be mitigated 5-6 years after that.

Boom goes the dynamite.

15 hours ago, kalua pig said:

sdsu deserves a 32,000 capacity soccer stadium.

isn't that what your new stadium plan calls for?

www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/land-use/sdsu-reveals-it-doesnt-need-qualcomm-stadium-land-yet/

Schulz said to the crowd of land-use experts that the university is ready to build a $150 million stadium. And, ideally, the university would get 35 acres of the city’s Mission Valley land now, but not for educational uses.

“Initially, we would develop that with a joint venture partner. It would probably be office-type space that would go on the tax rolls and support revenue for the city of San Diego, and we would actually grow into it over the next 30 to 50 years after it’s been capitalized,” Schulz said.

“We are confident we have the means to proceed with a 30-35,000-seat collegiate football stadium. Our best guess is that is $150 million, and yes, we have the resources and debt capacity to build that stadium,” Shulz said.

......Again, nothing happens without SDSU.

19 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Correct, that was never in question I pulled it from a SDSUvUNH photo gallery.

4 hours ago, fanhood said:

“We are confident we have the means to proceed with a 30-35,000-seat collegiate football stadium. Our best guess is that is $150 million, and yes, we have the resources and debt capacity to build that stadium,” Shulz said.

If SDSU structures their deal like CSU did (40 years, interest rates in the low 3's), they'd be looking at annual payments of about $6.5 millioin to $7 million a year.

I know a lot of people here on MWCBoard are debt-averse, but right now is a great time to take on debt and build a large project. 

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

FF, can you provide insight into stadium financing via Student Season ticket holders? Aztecs should consider all their options for financing this new stadium. Thanks in advance!

LOL, that thread was so absurd that I quit posting here for about a month. TCSUF gonna TCSUF.