mugtang

Nevada vs Iowa State

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Sorry we didn't represent the MWC better guys  

You were clearly our best hope and Pack played a valiant second half. Isu is just too good at every position. 

1 minute ago, CycloneLuke said:

Nothing to be ashamed of. ISU is senior laden and a great team. I said it earlier. Not the most talented ISU team I have seen, but the best coached and overall team. 

Yeah you just kicked our asses up and down the floor.  We tried to mount a comeback but your players were just better tonight.  Good luck against Purdue. 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, CycloneLuke said:

Nothing to be ashamed of. ISU is senior laden and a great team. I said it earlier. Not the most talented ISU team I have seen, but the best coached and overall team. 

Hope you have great a run the rest of the way . There will be some MWC posters who'll be pulling for you.?

• Like 1

Just now, mugtang said:

Yeah you just kicked our asses up and down the floor.  We tried to mount a comeback but your players were just better tonight.  Good luck against Purdue. 

A hard fought victory. There were times ISU would have folded. Thank you. And again, thank you for welcoming me onto your board. 

• Like 2

Just now, CycloneLuke said:

A hard fought victory. There were times ISU would have folded. Thank you. And again, thank you for welcoming me onto your board. 

You're welcome :cheers: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

Great season Pack. Hope you can keep Muss and keep it going!

I'm told we're going to offer an extension and base pay around $1 million.  I honestly think we could offer $1.2-$1.4 with how much the program makes when it's successful.  Hopefully the president doesn't torpedo that.  But I'm sure Washington or L$U will be offering double that.  

7 minutes ago, CycloneLuke said:

Well played Nevada. Great game overall. Hoping Muss sticks around and keeps you guys going. Thank you for the tremendous welcome onto the board. I will be stopping by in the future. 

Good luck going forward. Give Perdue hell.

And drop by once in awhile. We talk about more than just Mountain West stuff, especially during the offseason. 

• Like 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, CycloneLuke said:

Agree with this............first time seeing ISU this year, but in this game didn't see any single standout talent, just a solid group that plays well together - which makes for a dangerous team 

UNLV had 3 NBA level players last season & didn't even make the NCAA's & finished a miserable 7th in a weak MWC - Talent doesn't win if you don;t have coaching & cohesiveness 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I'm told we're going to offer an extension and base pay around $1 million.  I honestly think we could offer $1.2-$1.4 with how much the program makes when it's successful.  Hopefully the president doesn't torpedo that.  But I'm sure Washington or L$U will be offering double that.  

Would his ticket sales bonus still apply?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Would his ticket sales bonus still apply?

No 

12 minutes ago, CycloneLuke said:

Well played Nevada. Great game overall. Hoping Muss sticks around and keeps you guys going. Thank you for the tremendous welcome onto the board. I will be stopping by in the future. 

Bruh stick around.  Check out the OT section.  A lot of it is politics but we also discuss everything from recent scientific findings to space exploration to exploring what would happen if a man fought a wolf with his bare hands.

• Like 1

Got out rebounded and seniors for Nevada shot 5-20 that was the difference. Give Iowa st credit though they caused Nevada into ISO ball terrible shots. 

Was still a fun season, who'd thought 2 years ago this was even possible. Hopefully we can keep the band together this offseason 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

So we are just guaranteeing money he would be making anyway? He is a goner.

He resurrected his career in one year.  Mike Bronson thinks he will regret not getting back to the bigs.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.