ph90702

Cuonzo Martin

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

If Muss leaves, our next head coach is on that list. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Cuonzo Martin is smart.  He got a seven year deal, which is necessary considering how big of a dumpster fire their program is.

Michael Porter can turn things around quickly.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

I can't read the article.  Can you post it?

No.  That's copyright infringement.  Sorry.

But Pasternack was listed as a possible Cal replacement and he interviewed here last time and really wanted the job.  That's my guess for Muss's possible replacement.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

31 minutes ago, mugtang said:

But Pasternack was listed as a possible Cal replacement and he interviewed here last time and really wanted the job.  That's my guess for Muss's possible replacement.

I think Pasternack would be a good hire, and I would be surprised if he's still working for Sean Miller next year.

39 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I think Pasternack would be a good hire, and I would be surprised if he's still working for Sean Miller next year.

Yeah, I think Mug's right. That's probably who we'd go with, I know Knuth was really high on him last go around. Also some assistant from Utah.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

Can you let me sulk. Don't give me this bright side bullshit right now :foottap:

Memphis fans camped outside Cal's house with signs...I get it...

cal-dont-go.jpg

Ellen Calipari talking with MPD about how to safely get Cal out of the house to the Airport so he can leave for UK...lol

hqdefault.jpg

I promised myself I'd never get that emotionally invested in a coach again.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

If Muss leaves, do you think Doug Stewart would be interested and, if so, considered?

9 minutes ago, blind_squirrel54 said:

If Muss leaves, do you think Doug Stewart would be interested and, if so, considered?

I forgot about him, Tulane sure had a disaster of a season.