westfan

Congrats, CSU and BSU

Mountain West props to Colorado State and Boise State. :rock:

• Like 6

CSU's win was solid over a decent Charleston team.

Boise's win was awesome. Anytime you can beat a regional team on the road youve played a great game. Especially when you come from behind. Huge kudos to the Broncos.

• Like 10

Congrats to the Broncos and the Rams! Getting my sports fix sporadically up here in remote AK... this is some good news!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Congrats to the Broncos and the Rams! Getting my sports fix sporadically up here in remote AK... this is some good news!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

It would be nice to see Boise and CSU go all the way to NY. That would definitely help the MWC cred a bit, and we need to win 1 or 2 games.

Too bad for Fresno. I'm sure Terry in his silly little cartoon character voice will let everyone know that Fresno was the better team even though TCU got the breaks and won. :) 

• Like 2

kat.jpg

My two cents is that Boise State has a better chance of winning at Illinois if the coaches don't try to over-architect the game plan. The young guys seem to be finding their rhythm and my theory is that they might just need to play rather than thinking too much about what the coaches want them to do. Of course, I'm not an expert ... otherwise I'd be wearing a tie, carrying an erasable marker board around, and getting into altercations with CSU players in parking lots. 

• Like 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

My two cents is that Boise State has a better chance of winning at Illinois if the coaches don't try to over-architect the game plan. The young guys seem to be finding their rhythm and my theory is that they might just need to play rather than thinking too much about what the coaches want them to do. Of course, I'm not an expert ... otherwise I'd be wearing a tie, carrying an erasable marker board around, and getting into altercations with CSU players in parking lots. 

Learn how to lose boy.

• Like 2