HylianHero

NIT: College of Charleston @ CSU

Go Rams!  You guys have the talent to make a deep run in this tournament!

• Like 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, westfan said:

I noticed that Charleston beat Boise State 60-47 in November. 

I'm rarely in a position to cheer on CSU, but now that the Nevada/CSU slug fests are done for this season, GO RAMS!!!!!!! :cheer:

It was the first D1 game of the season for Boise. Half the team was new. It woulda been a different game had they played a month later 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It was the first D1 game of the season for Boise. Half the team was new. It woulda been a different game had they played a month later 

Yeah I would've loved to get a shot at St Marys later, not the first game in the season with a bunch of new players

• Like 3

8k3esKz.png

51 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

How do you think we match up with them?

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Rams look motivated. They are going to be a handful.

Motivated, but continue to fall into the 3 point trap.  They had options in the paint all night, and when they used them they had free throws and easy buckets.  I was so mad that LE didn't call a TO with about 5 minutes left and tell them to go back to forcing the ball inside like they did in the 1st half.  That got them points, free throws, and really opened up the outside game.  Run and shoot is not going to get it done against (probably) Cal , especially with a short bench.

• Like 1

The experimental rules related to fouls and free throws really help to speed the game up.  Makes it more enjoyable when you can watch open play without a constant parade to the free throw line.  The game was played in about 1:45.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bob said:

What was attendance? 1,500?

So, this is one of my concerns regarding our CBI game tonight vs. Eastern Washington.  Interest in the Pokes is pretty low right now, the students are on spring break, the Cowgirls NIT game is at the AA tomorrow night.  What's attendance going to look like tonight.  I've heard guesses anywhere from 1,500 to 6,000.  Personally, I'll be happy if we can put 3,000 BITS.

CSU's attendance last night was 2,836.  We've got to be north of that, right?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

14 minutes ago, pokebball said:

So, this is one of my concerns regarding our CBI game tonight vs. Eastern Washington.  Interest in the Pokes is pretty low right now, the students are on spring break, the Cowgirls NIT game is at the AA tomorrow night.  What's attendance going to look like tonight.  I've heard guesses anywhere from 1,500 to 6,000.  Personally, I'll be happy if we can put 3,000 BITS.

CSU's attendance last night was 2,836.  We've got to be north of that, right?

It was strange because I've definitely been at CSU games with that few people, and last night felt like more than that. I was going to guess 3800-4K.

It's tough with Students on spring break.

• Like 1