fbpack

Elijah Brown gone?

19 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Next he'll give us a breakdown of their RPI with and without Elijah Brown.

I read all of your posts in Bill Walton's voice and it just hurts your credibility even more...:P

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

So he's not actually gone. You might want to add a question mark to the end of your title.

I took care of it 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

So did he do something in the tournament last week to deserve this?

Please don't tell me the office deferred his suspension / punishment until after the end of the season.  Nothing against UNM, but that would be so terribly inconsistent with how the MWC office has treated other players of other teams.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 minutes ago, pokebball said:

So did he do something in the tournament last week to deserve this?

Please don't tell me the office deferred his suspension / punishment until after the end of the season.  Nothing against UNM, but that would be so terribly inconsistent with how the MWC office has treated other players of other teams.

He tripped a Fresno player in his last game. He also elbowed a Boise player. He is also the most annoying flopper in history. Not sure what else he did 

11 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

He tripped a Fresno player in his last game. He also elbowed a Boise player. He is also the most annoying flopper in history. Not sure what else he did 

Yeah he is an easy player to dislike. Even though he scores a lot of points he doesn't seem to be very efficient.

16 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Sounds like a couple of things in his tournament game then?  I'm cool with the timing.  Did he draw a technical on either the trip or the elbow?

14 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Sounds like a couple of things in his tournament game then?  I'm cool with the timing.  Did he draw a technical on either the trip or the elbow?

I think he got a technical for both. They called the Boise foul a flagrant 1. I'm not sure how. He threw an elbow with intent to connect. I guess they said it hit the player in the neck and not the head. I'm not sure why he got rewarded for having poor aim 

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I think he got a technical for both. They called the Boise foul a flagrant 1. I'm not sure how. He threw an elbow with intent to connect. I guess they said it hit the player in the neck and not the head. I'm not sure why he got rewarded for having poor aim 

LOL   The neck instead of the head

I don't see "Chicken Wing" Brown transferring over a one game suspension, but maybe I'm wrong.  It just seems that he would have more opportunity to showcase his skills in an offense that he's comfortable with and a leader in than in a new environment.  Who knows though, maybe the NBA wants him and this is all moot?

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

He shot a lot of FTs.  If he does transfer there goes the Lobo's high FT % stat.