mugtang

Iowa State fans...lol

13 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

They said over there that Nevada fans are weak and couldn't handle it over there. 

lol I saw that.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I'm not surprised that the TWF app went off that fast.  I just assumed that it was Junky's night to monitor it.

It's typical to mock LaPorte? Thought I was the only one that did that...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Most of them seem alright.  They expect to win, as they should, but acknowledge the possibility of an upset. 

They truly dislike Vegas. Both because of Vaughn and a football game, where according to them, the Vegas coach and some players behaved very badly.  

No surprise YRF got banned over there.  If you're going to another school's board and act like a dick, what do you expect? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

3 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Most of them seem alright.  They expect to win, as they should, but acknowledge the possibility of an upset. 

They truly dislike Vegas. Both because of Vaughn and a football game, where according to them, the Vegas coach and some players behaved very badly.  

No surprise YRF got banned over there.  If you're going to another school's board and act like a dick, what do you expect? 

<begins deep, introspective self reflection>

• Like 4

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Mosul>Ames.

Dre mama > Ames

• Like 5

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Serious question, do women in Iowa ever have sex, or is it just the sheep? I might be interested in relocating...

• Like 5

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

31 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Yep. I merely told them the grim realities of that sad wasteland they call Iowa and informed them of Hoiberg's imminent departure. That and informed them how sad and creepy it was that 50 year old men have voodoo dolls of a 19 year old kid for daring not to dedicate a year of his life to Ames. 

I got banned in like 2 hours.

I got banned for actually quite matter-of-factly setting them straight on a few misconceptions. 

They insisted that Vaughn was stupid for not wanting to play in the Hilton Coliseum in front of large crowds.  So I politely informed them that UNLV plays in building that holds 18,500 and we actually average more than their building holds (we did at the time, of course).  Then they said out program had no history. So I gave them the resume.

They were completely unaware of these things even though they played us a few years ago, in the T&M. They of course lost that game.

It was really a good eye-opening experience though to see how Las Vegas is still perceived by the "heartland".  They all were high-fiveing each other because someone called me a "desert-dweller". So I told them the desert can be quite beautiful and that we have over 2 million people.

They considered that trolling so they banned me.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Nice work.

666 pages.  Coincidence?

First thing I noticed as well. Probably a sign. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, LakersGM1 said:

Was keeping up with it for a little bit during the Vaughn recruitment. It was amazing, I'd check back a couple hours later and there would be like 10+ new pages. And there was really nothing going on during that time.

They mainly just discussed how "unlv is a terrible program" and "Vaughn had to have been paid to come here" and how "they are leaps and bounds better than any other program, fan base, etc." 

Delusional fan base. 

16 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

should be a good game, GO NEVADA!

edit:  @NevadaFan (and if this wasn't you, my apologies. it was probably @mugtang trying to drive up traffic, cause everybody knows we're not delusional, lol.)

"Haha yeah, it appears that both ISU and Nevada fans are well aware of the delusion of the UNLV fan base. "

:foottap:

and after all we've done for you?

Not me. Sounds like me, but I can't take credit. 

• Like 1