mugtang

MWC Finals

Final game  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

29 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

They weren't counted out, and there were little obstacles.  No starters injured, no starters suspended, no foul struggles.  Thinking your squad was disadvantaged is extremely overstated.

Overstated??  We only have 7 guys.  That's a pretty big disadvantage and quite an obstacle since that has been the case since January.

• Like 1

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

4 hours ago, bitteraztec said:

Which ref was featured in that video?

You're a tard. How many times did the Axtecs get the ball after it went out of one of your players? Clavells block that was pure ball?

We drained three threes at the end. That's what won it

• Like 1
Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

7 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Overstated??  We only have 7 guys.  That's a pretty big disadvantage and quite an obstacle since that has been the case since January.

And I will have to disagree with that take.  Playing seven is pretty routine, unless you are a foul prone team.  Your team did a great job of not fouling, so depth was a lessened detriment.   

21 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

And I will have to disagree with that take.  Playing seven is pretty routine, unless you are a foul prone team.  Your team did a great job of not fouling, so depth was a lessened detriment.   

You are being obtuse.  We have done well staying out of foul trouble but that is only part of the equation.  

Having only 7 guys that can actually play is a pretty big obstacle.  Especially in the post season when you are playing games on back to back nights and guys are getting tired faster than if you had 9-10 guys available.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scooter said:

You are being obtuse.  We have done well staying out of foul trouble but that is only part of the equation.  

Having only 7 guys that can actually play is a pretty big obstacle.  Especially in the post season when you are playing games on back to back nights and guys are getting tired faster than if you had 9-10 guys available.

If you are speaking the conference tourney, sure.  I responded to the "whole season" post.  Even the NCAA tourney won't be a slog. Two games and a week off.  Look, if you believe everyone wrote off CSU and they had to go through all these obstacles, so be it.  

11 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

That is a false narrative.  

"False narrative???"  You are aware we only have 7-scholarhsip players & a walk-on from the track team ever since the Spring Semester started ¿no?

19 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

If you are speaking the conference tourney, sure.  I responded to the "whole season" post.  Even the NCAA tourney won't be a slog. Two games and a week off.  Look, if you believe everyone wrote off CSU and they had to go through all these obstacles, so be it.  

I don't expect you to follow our program closely but if you did you would know this team has faced plenty of obstacles.

I just want to take time to say this.

I want to say hats off to the MWC teams for an enjoyable year and also to most of the posters on the board who have made it an interesting and usually fun basketball season.

Hats off to Colorado st and Nevada for the seasons they put on and how the best two teams at the end of the regular season and tournament are playing each other.

Hats off to Fresno for their great season and hope  for an NIT bid for them.

Hats off to Boise for how they played this year and hope you keep playing; also hats off to San Diego St for making everyone nervous and showing they still have spark left and also hope you keep playing.

To Wyoming, Air Force, Utah St, San Jose St, New Mexico and UNLV thank you for an interesting season where you really didn't know what was going to happen. I think San Jose is close to turning a corner, New Mexico for some unforgettable ball games, UNLV will be back, Wyoming will also. Utah St and Air Force hope you improve also.

But hears to all of you

• Like 2