thelawlorfaithful

Nevada vs Fresno State

I've had a great night picking winner$: Duke, West Virginia and Nevada so far. Just waiting on UCLA to hopefully beat Arizona. 1f3c0.png? I'll go 3 of 4 at worst.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crixus said:

I've had a great night picking winner$: Duke, West Virginia and Nevada so far. Just waiting on UCLA to hopefully beat Arizona. I'll go 3 of 4 at worst. 

I hope your uterus falls out.

• Like 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

4 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Terry?

Yeah, not sure where that's coming from. Oliver isn't overly cocky like, say, Kirk Snyder was. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

Yeah, not sure where that's coming from. Oliver isn't overly cocky like, say, Kirk Snyder was. 

If Oliver played for the dogs, he'd be lobbying for an on campus, Cam Oliver statue. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

19 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Quick Kirk Snyder story that goes to your point. At the end of Nevada's win over Gonzaga in the tournament, Snyder walked up to Blake Stepp, pointed at the scoreboard, and said "How do you like that, bitch?!" Fun times.

32 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

They're good.  Better than a lot of teams that will get in as at-larges.

That's not how it works though.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Quick Kirk Snyder story that goes to your point. At the end of Nevada's win over Gonzaga in the tournament, Snyder walked up to Blake Stepp, pointed at the scoreboard, and said "How do you like that, bitch?!" Fun times.

Personally, I loved the cocky swagger that Snyder brought to the team. That swagger is what took them to the Sweet 16.....and I think we need more of it. Oliver isn't that though, so I'm not sure what that guy was complaining about. 

• Like 1

:blink:

WTF?! I mean WTF?!

First half Nevada getting manhandled by Fresno and then get home to find out not only did Nevada win but scored 62 points and shot 79% in the second half. 

WTF?!

Did they switch players at halftime or something

Holy Crap  well being the superstitious person I am, guess doing the same thing today that I did the last two days.

6 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Personally, I loved the cocky swagger that Snyder brought to the team. That swagger is what took them to the Sweet 16.....and I think we need more of it. Oliver isn't that though, so I'm not sure what that guy was complaining about. 

I loved that about that team. The 06 and 07 teams were both better, but lacked that same swagger. As for Cam, he plays to the crowd a bit. But he's no Snyder in the swagger department. 

9 hours ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

Riceball wouldn't know an adjustment unless Shroyer told him what it was.

Schroyer got canned with Gottfried at NC State.  He stupidly left his head coaching position at UT Martin to be an assistant at NC State.