LoFasZz

SDSU vs CSU

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Conspiracy theory much???

I would say congrats like I did last game.  But none are deserved.  Nevada will wipe the floor with your team.  Next year the Aztecs will be competing for a title while your team will be playing for a high draft pick.

Just now, bitteraztec said:

I would say congrats like I did last game.  But none are deserved.  Nevada will wipe the floor with your team.  Next year the Aztecs will be competing for a title while your team will be playing for a high draft pick.

PURE CSU-San Diego CLASS!!!

Good game.

1 minute ago, bitteraztec said:

Living up to your username eh?

• Like 2

Damn SUDS, I was looking forward to playing you guys again for a rubber match. I guess it wasn't meant to be. No matter, you'll be back to form next season. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Damn SUDS, I was looking forward to playing you guys again for a rubber match. I guess it wasn't meant to be. No matter, you'll be back to form next season. 

Yeah no more wolf pack revenge tour, oh well

Fun game to watch

8k3esKz.png

1 minute ago, bitteraztec said:

I say congratulations when it's deserved.  I started a thread to do so last game.

There is only one MWC team worthy of being in the dance this year.

Go Pack!!!

kvKXd.gif

3 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

I say congratulations when it's deserved.  I started a thread to do so last game.

There is only one MWC team worthy of being in the dance this year.

Go Pack!!!

Now I get the "bitter" part.

• Like 1

Well, Aztec's, that was a hell of a game.  From day 1 I thought that we'd have to beat you to get anywhere,  For a team in a down season, you've got a hell of a squad..

Good game.  I can't believe we won.

Just now, bitteraztec said:

I am tonight.  But that's actually not where the bitter in my username comes from.

Meh, it's just BB, and it's just CSU.  We've owned you guys this year in every sport.  That's what rivalries are made of.  I'm sure it's going to get ugly now.  Which is nice, that's how it should be.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Wow. A slow start for the Rams and I turned off the TV.  That's why the Rams won.  

Gian Clavell is amazing. He shoulda won Coach of the Year too.

Please keep the TV off tomorrow!

• Like 3