BSUTOP25

Things Continue to Blow Up Under Trump ...

Waiting for the first false equivalence 

• Like 2
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

6 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Waiting for the first false equivalence 

But Obama peace prize!

• Like 3

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I thought Trump might bring an end to this since he campaigned on "I was against the Iraq war from the start".  Obviously that was wrong.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

I thought Trump might bring an end to this since he campaigned on "I was against the Iraq war from the start".  Obviously that was wrong.  

Obama wanted both wars to end.  I am just waiting for the Obama haters who continue the 'Obama war' narrative to start the 'Trump war' narrative.  Should be any minute now.....

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, mugtang said:

He also campaigned saying he "would bomb the shit out of them." Promise kept. 

• Like 6

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Hopefully we don't get into a Moore's law situation with drone strikes

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Not sure how you could think that, honestly.

• Like 1

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Well no shit. Obviously it's big time, "+++++ you" $$$$ involved. 

Which explains why they're always going on. 

My post wasn't meant as a slight or a swipe at you.  Just quickly expanding on what you stated, which I believe to unfortunately be all too true.  Certainly a good quick read for those who have not read it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Not sure how you could think that, honestly.

Honestly, I forgot about the "were going to bomb the shit out of them" comments.  In my defense he has said a lot of stupid shit so it's hard to keep up. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Obama wanted both wars to end.  I am just waiting for the Obama haters who continue the 'Obama war' narrative to start the 'Trump war' narrative.  Should be any minute now.....

Bush wars became Obama wars which are now Trump wars.  Perpetual state of war. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I believe we should just call it "America's wars" and be done with it.  We the people have not done much in recent times to say "We are done".  President's are only working with what they are given, and Barry and Donny were left steaming piles of shit. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Honestly, I forgot about the "were going to bomb the shit out of them" comments.  In my defense he has said a lot of stupid shit so it's hard to keep up. 

That's an excellent defense.  

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yeah, but we're going to get those damn terrorists some day.*

*While creating even more!

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Yeah, but we're going to get those damn terrorists some day.*

*While creating even more!

Post of the day. 

• Like 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg