mugtang

MWC Final 4

MWC Semi Finals  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Game 1

2. 2. Game 2

Nevada vs Colorado State.

Nevada wins the MW regular season and the tournament. 

37 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

I got a Wolf Pack vengeance party in Vegas avenging every conference loss.

73894206.vXXDK7ML.WolfCarcas040WM.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

So that is the final 4.  Didn't know since it was on CBSSN which nobody really has.

I'm probably in the minority here, but i like the CBSSN MWC tournament coverage.In the Reno area. I get all the games on CBSSN on Charter Spectrum.and watched them all yesterday. I doubt any other channel would have provided that type of MWC coverage. What Charter doesn't have is ROOT so no coverage of the area they televise. Foe selfish reasons I hope the MWC keeps CBSSN.

As far as the games tonight, I picked Nevada and San Diego St, My main concern about Nevada is how well Oliver and Caroline  match up (fouls) against Fresno State's bigs. SDSU seems to have found another gear last night.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, westfan said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but i like the CBSSN MWC tournament coverage.In the Reno area. I get all the games on CBSSN on Charter Spectrum.and watched them all yesterday. I doubt any other channel would have provided that type of MWC coverage. What Charter doesn't have is ROOT so no coverage of the area they televise. Foe selfish reasons I hope the MWC keeps CBSSN.

I can't afford to pay the highest tier of a cable or satellite package for CBSSN or ROOT. 

8 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

I can't afford to pay the highest tier of a cable or satellite package for CBSSN or ROOT. 

You don't have an extra $5 a month?

• Like 1
Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

22 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

You don't have an extra $5 a month?

What do you mean extra $5???

I currently have PS VUE and pay $35.  In addition, CBSSN isn't offered.

CBSSN isn't offered on Sling either.

My local cable company Suddenlink only offer CBS with the highest tier and have to pay a $80 for the package...not include the boxes I have to pay on top of that.

Dish will cost my $85 to get the package that includes CBSSN

Direct TV will cost me $75 to get the package for CBSSN for the first year, then $125 after that.

Even with CBS All Access they don't show CBSSN

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Hey now.  Truck drivers don't make much money.  He could put his driving skills to use though and deliver pizza's at night.

Or he could Uber/Lyft on the side!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Hey now..I know we're not suppose to respect each other's teams around here...because we're all haters, but don't count out the Dogs just yet.

They have a ton of momentum right now...winning 6 straight and they had Nevada's number this season...

• Like 1

1MXnKMV.jpg