Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Airport Check-in

36 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Umm, not quite IMO. I would argue it has to be officially warn by a person. @retrofade, agree or disagree? 

While it counts as great exposure, it does not in fact qualify as "gear". The prevailing opinion is that "gear" must be 1) worn by an individual, or in certain instances, a beloved animal, 2) be removable and reusable (no face/body paint, stickers, etc). 

38 minutes ago, retrofade said:

While it counts as great exposure, it does not in fact qualify as "gear". The prevailing opinion is that "gear" must be 1) worn by an individual, or in certain instances, a beloved animal, 2) be removable and reusable (no face/body paint, stickers, etc)

I guess that rules out busting on some opposing teams female fans...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I like flying into John Wayne airport in Santa Ana. That has been a good airport for me but also depends on where you are suppose to go. When we were at the Cancer center at UCLA, LAX was the nearest airport to fly out of, but yeah I try to avoid LAX if I can.

I thought Long Beach just had a small little airport

33 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I like flying into John Wayne airport in Santa Ana. That has been a good airport for me but also depends on where you are suppose to go. When we were at the Cancer center at UCLA, LAX was the nearest airport to fly out of, but yeah I try to avoid LAX if I can.

I agree.  John Wayne is great.  Real close to Disneyland and Huntington Beach/Long Beach.  

2 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

I used to fly into Long Beach weekly.  Absolutely love that airport.  In and out in no time at all.

2 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

Long Beach airport is awesome. They just drop your ass off at the curb and there's a Hawaiian guy guarding  everyones luggage under a tarp.

38 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Fresblow's Executive Airport....

chanterm.jpg

Yeah, but check out that reserved parking for SJSU fans...I think someone here has the wheelchair logo.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

It is small.  Have to use a front/rear staircase to get off the plane.  But even if it was pouring rain it's better then the LAX nightmare.  If somebody is picking you up it takes an hour from entering the A/P going around the loop & getting out again, 5 minutes at LB..  I used to use VSP parking but it's always full now.