Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Airport Check-in

8 hours ago, RamSack said:

I call bullshit to all the Boise St gear sightings all over the world.  Come to think of it, I've never been to ANY any airport EVER. 

FIFY. We all know TCSUFs don't use airports. Especially DIA.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, GoState99755 said:

That horseshoe always seems to be packed.

I have no choice.  When I'm in SoCal, I live 20-mins south of LAX.  So I virtually have no choice.  Long Bch is the only other viable option, but has VERY FEW flts.

Have you checked lately?  Jet Blue keeps adding flights.  Direct to Denver, Austin, NY, Boston, Ft Lauderdale plus almost every Western city. 

15 hours ago, RamSack said:

I call bullshit to all the Boise St gear sightings all over the world.  I've not seen any in the past week while traveling through DIA (Denver), IAH (Houston), Sao Paulo (GRU and CHS (twice)) and Belo Horizonte, Brazil (twice).  I've only seen one old guy wearing a Texas Longhorns shirt once in the CGH airport in Sao Paulo...no other US college gear here.  Come to think of it, I've never seen ANY Boise St gear in any airport EVER. 

Saw Boise State gear in Nashville on Monday.  Sdsu gear in DFW on Friday.  Borg gear in Detroit yesterday

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

FIFY. We all know TCSUFs don't use airports. Especially DIA.

True.   We mostly use our private jet but 2 weeks ago I was flying out of DIA on my way to Florida and saw a CSU hat on my head.  Saw a few other Ram fans wearing gear too.

Headbutt and Swoll must have booked up the private jet.

Im sitting in Logan Airport at this very minute and I am not seeing any MWC gear.  I am seeing lots of Dunkin Donut coffee cups.  Perhaps Craig Thompson can leverage that visibility into an MWC-Dunkin Donuts partnership.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Im sitting in Logan Airport at this very minute and I am not seeing any MWC gear.  I am seeing lots of Dunkin Donut coffee cups.  Perhaps Craig Thompson can leverage that visibility into an MWC-Dunkin Donuts partnership.

Keep an eye out for this guy!

nickduncan_zpsmz1pk1iy.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre

Didn't see any gear at the airport today, but I did see a dude in a "Josh Allen is my boyfriend" t-shirt giving handjobs in the men's room for change. Something about "needing a ticket to the Fiesta Bowl"

Pretty sure it was @LaradiseCowboy. He was a wimpy looking turd