mugtang

SDSU vs UNLV

So will the Rebs pull this out or will sdsu decide it's time to play basketball and wipe the court with them? 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

So will the Rebs pull this out or will sdsu decide it's time to play basketball and wipe the court with them? 

A struggling team, who's disappointed in being here taking on a year long underdog with really nothing to lose could make for a closer than expected game. I know it's a different level, but I did just watch a Sun Belt opening round game where a 2-16 dead last UL Monroe team took on an 11-7 Arkansas State team who only fell to the play in game on tie breakers. Monroe won in OT. Weird shit happens in March.

All that said, I think talent carries SDSU through a semi competitive game

• Like 1

Well it's almost game time

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Either I will be happy with a win, or I will be happy the season is finally over.  Either way, I'll be happy. 

Seems like a win/win to me. 

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Neither. Aztecs win by 8-12.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, sebasour said:

Can't really tell from the stream yet, how's the crowd? Did a decent amount of Rebel fans show up?

very sparse.  I can see why they talked about only taking the top 8 teams.

2 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Can't really tell from the stream yet, how's the crowd? Did a decent amount of Rebel fans show up?

Did you need a stream to even take a wild guess at this? lol

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Just now, BestintheWest said:

Did you need a stream to even take a wild guess at this? lol

I guess, though if this were at The PIt, I'd still expect a decent Lobo crowd even if we were the 11 seed

I guess, though if this were at The PIt, I'd still expect a decent Lobo crowd even if we were the 11 seed

Rebel fans have been spoiled. If it isn;t included in season tickets..we dont usually go. We never really even showed up when we're good. Hence the Lobo take over.

So no...definitely not in a 11 seed game.

• Like 1

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

How the hell did that go in

That's what PH will say when he finally has sex.

• Like 4