mugtang

AF vs Wyoming

Just now, SleepingGiantsFan said:

How can anybody possible give up 48 points in a single half to Air Ball?

Have more turnovers than field goal attempts or rebounds. That's a good place to start.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

Schroyer 2.0

Wonderful.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

This Wyoming team is better than this.  Just not today.  No excuse to play this bad and no excuse to be this unprepared for the tournament.  Air Force is playing well to be sure but this one's on Wyoming.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BleedRed702 said:

Maybe you should have been calling for the bottom two teams to be kicked out of the tournament? :whistle:

I back tracked on that statement after some thought.  I like the environment when the home team is in the tournament.  I can't imagine the atmosphere would be too good if the rebels were punished for being the last place team in the MW this year.  I believe the local fans show up to watch and are involved when the home team has a shot.  Tough loss, glad I wasn't there to witness this.  Good luck later today. 

Best defense AF played this year. As much as everybody is putting Wyoming down, but credit the Air Force for doing what they needed to do offensively defensively and from the free-throw line. 22 fouls called On Air Force 26 fouls called on Wyoming but Air Force took advantage of the line.

..GO FALCONS..

8 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Any outside chance Shyatt could be persuaded to return?

Not a chance.  Not that there is any bad blood or anything.  He already returned once, redeemed himself, and now he's into the next chapter.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

18 minutes ago, HylianHero said:

Let's just say I am much more confident about a CSU win against AFA than I would have been against Wyo.

Too be honest, me too.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Let's go Falcons! Hot start and Cowboys forgot to show up. Beat CSU!!

Interesting...out here in Florida the guys on the sports radio I listen to were all taking Air Force and the points against Wyoming. 

Good job Air Force.

Congratulations Air Force. :rock: Props to Coastie!