Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jiddump

2017 Mountain West Softball

SJS beat Princeton 4-1 in the first game of a DH @ Mission College today.

And Yours Truly caught a foul ball off of Chelsea Jenner, a little past one minute in the video:

Not only did I have a phone in one hand, I had a large soda from Popeye's in the other!

#NaturalBornBaller #DaughtersAreClassOf27

12667677.jpeg

Two weeks into conference play, and there is no team with less than two wins. 

SJS and UNM each have only suffered one less, but both have only played one three game series thus far.

Frezburgh Vocational lost to Bronco, FFS... at Margie Wright! 

#Up4Grabs

12667677.jpeg

Guest Dr. Dre
On 3/29/2017 at 2:08 PM, Hugh Jiddump said:

#Up4Grabs

keep that skank mom of yours out of it

#smellslikeawildebeest

Guest Dr. Dre

I also find it hilarious that along with the fast food thread, HugeDump also has his own softball thread that no one cares about

#whataturd (and I'm not talking about what your mom smells like)

What's funny is that girl is hot compared to the disgusting gordita that Puro Pinche san Diego is going to have to marry to get his Green Card

#AyeConsuela #AintNoFunBeingAnIllegalAlien

12667677.jpeg

Utah State sweeps player of the week honors. http://www.themw.com/video/58ed03d9e4b006835ba05613 CSUf slinked away lucky after the third game of the series was cancelled due to the weather and field conditions.

SJS hasn't faired much better in their past two series vs. SUDS and Colorado State.

i believe the four teams that were profiled in the OP now are the bottom four teams in the standings... #NostraDumbass

Bigly Yuge series for the Spartans vs. the Donkettes this weekend. SJS is only two behind USU in the loss column, but Bronco ain't the joke he use to be on the dirt diamond. 6-6 in conference, 24-12 overall. #LoadedUpAndTruckin

12667677.jpeg

Fresno's not as good this year as in years past.  Utah State looks pretty good at this point.  They will be back.  It seems to be a pretty balanced league this year and is up for grabs. 

UNLV and Nevada are burning down the diamond right now! Wolfpack was up 7-0, now Rebs have come charging back with ten straight runs!

# GoRebs #BattleForTheFremontCaroussel 

12667677.jpeg

UNLV wins it by scoring 12 unanswered, and 20 hits! T-W-E-N-T-Y!

#RunScoringRebs #BattleForTheFremontPinata

Frezburgh Tech beat lowly Santa Clara by just 2-0. Then got shut out and run ruled by Cal in five innings. Cal is 3-8 in Pac 12 play

#FresWoe

12667677.jpeg

On 4/9/2017 at 6:52 PM, Puro Pinche Aztecs said:

Huge Dumpinhispants loves softball because he gets to perv on fat chicks for nine innings, wishing he could be the one scoring. 

5142bd9e3ba6b.preview-620.jpg

How'd you find a pic of his wife when she was in her 20's? She was so slim back then. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

23 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

How'd you find a pic of his wife when she was in her 20's? She was so slim back then. 

Uh-Oh, 8588 only pulls the "fat wife" card after he's been hecka trigged! I wonder if it was his softball team losing six straight? Or was it something else? 

#PortateBienMorro

12667677.jpeg

SUDS's turn to sweep the weekly honors

http://www.themw.com/news/mountain-west-announces-softball-player-pitcher-of-the-week-04-17-2017

Good series  for SJS and SUDS this past weekend. Fair to middling for USU, Nevada. Could've been worse for Colorado State and UNLV. One to put in the round file for BSU, UNM and CSUf.

Edit: I just read the news that the Valley Rivalry will have the dark cloud of today's horrible attack hanging over it. My prayers and thoughts are with the families, just unimaginable.

12667677.jpeg

On 4/16/2017 at 3:19 PM, Hugh Jiddump said:

Uh-Oh, 8588 only pulls the "fat wife" card after he's been hecka trigged! I wonder if it was his softball team losing six straight? Or was it something else? 

#PortateBienMorro

:lol:

Man, just when you think you've seen it all! Huge Dumpinhispants is an undercover Mexican!

#hugosecagoenlospantalones

candy-bars.jpeg

13 hours ago, Cincy said:

So Huge, are you coming to Margie Wright Field this weekend?

I was out there for tonight's game. Ill def'ly be out there for Sunday's game, and will try to make it to tomorrow's as well.

There's a Best Buy with a decent sized parking lot by the Farmer Boy's on Herndon.  3:30 and 4:30 slots for tomorrow are open. #BBPLFC

@Cincy @Dogs4Me @8588 @AnyOtherRedWaveGoober

12667677.jpeg

On 4/22/2017 at 0:16 AM, Hugh Jiddump said:

I was out there for tonight's game. Ill def'ly be out there for Sunday's game, and will try to make it to tomorrow's as well.

There's a Best Buy with a decent sized parking lot by the Farmer Boy's on Herndon.  3:30 and 4:30 slots for tomorrow are open. #BBPLFC

@Cincy @Dogs4Me @8588 @AnyOtherRedWaveGoober

Softball is for feminazis...chicks with penis envy issues.

Can't meet you tomorrow, but I can direct you to some good soul food eats since my favorite BBQ joint is closed manana.

Soul food here: https://g.co/kgs/ORYwiz

My favorite cheeseburger joint is closed too, but this place works almost as good...

Cheeseburger here: https://g.co/kgs/J9alhg

Give either a try, you won't be disappointed.

#SJSUSUCKS

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I can confirm the Chef Paul's recommendation by D4M. Don't be scared by the neighborhood it's in. You can stuff your face with some of the best fried chicken you'll ever have. 

I'm sure you're enjoying sitting in one of the best softball facilities in the country. Let's compare side by side...

Margie%20Wright%20Diamond%20at%20Fresno%

softball.jpg

LMAO!!