Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jiddump

2017 Mountain West Softball

If anybody was at that beautiful facility today, could you let me know who won the game today?!

CUZ I GOTT DAMM LOVE COLLEGE SOFTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

First person to answer correctly wins burger of choice at Rally's on Shaw

#GotstaKnow 

12667677.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

If anybody was at that beautiful facility today, could you let me know who won the game today?!

CUZ I GOTT DAMM LOVE COLLEGE SOFTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

First person to answer correctly wins burger of choice at Rally's on Shaw

#GotstaKnow 

So did you go to Chef Paul's?

5 hours ago, Cincy said:

So did you go to Chef Paul's?

Chef Paul's closes at three o'clock. I was still doing victory burnouts in the Green Lot across from Margie Wright Diamond then, so I ended up here instead:

e31vdaF.jpg

12667677.jpeg

Monster series up in Santa Clara starting tomorrow high noon!

San José State goes up against @AndroidAggie @cosinama and @ole blu dude's Utah State Aggies in what amounts to be a winner takes all series for Conference championship. There are scenarios where SJS cld lose two games in the series and still win CC. SUDS and Nevada cld sneak in, but none of that matters until know the outcome of the Aggies-Spartans come Sunday afternoon.

USU's Freshman ace has been lights out all season until SUDS hit her like a piñata last Sunday. We have two really good senior pitchers. I just can not freaking wait, I haven't been this excited about anything in sports since 2013!

12667677.jpeg

Guest Dr. Dre
4 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

I just can not freaking wait, I haven't been this excited about anything since my inclusion in last years gay pride parade! (I'm the guy in the blue socks)

6a00d8341c514053ef00e553f112f58834-.jpg

39 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

HOW'S THAT CHUBBY AZZ TASTE?!!!!!

BEST MUTHA+++++IN SPORT IN THE ENTIRE +++++ING UNIVERSE!!!!!

I figured out why you "GD LOVE COLLEGE SOFTBALL". 

It's the ONLY sport that Sharta has a chance to finish with a winning record. I guess I can't blame you. 

Hella LOLing @ that cincy dude!

Here is Cincy "figuring out" that SJS is in the driver's seat for the conference championship in a major team sport!

xZwCTfI3EBBF6.gif

12667677.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Hella LOLing @ that cincy dude!

Here is Cincy "figuring out" that SJS is in the driver's seat for the conference championship in a major team sport!

xZwCTfI3EBBF6.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble, but NO woman's sport is considered "major".  

While the dead dlck men's teams have been playing in their own poop, San José State's Softball team has been carrying the weight for this Athletic Department. And the dead dlck AD thanked them by kicking them in the ass with a frozen foot.

It's going to be really good to see the girls get recognition on national television tomorrow night. It just won't be nearly as much as it should be.

12667677.jpeg

The Lady Bulldogs are headed to Seattle as an at-large to face off with Washington (6), Michigan, and Montana.

The Spartans will be making their way south to LA to battle UCLA (5), Lehigh, and CSU Fullerton.

Guest Dr. Dre
9 hours ago, retrofade said:

The Lady Bulldogs are headed to Seattle as an at-large to face off with Washington (6), Michigan, and Montana.

The Spartans will be making their way south to LA to battle UCLA (5), Lehigh, and CSU Fullerton.

Not that I care, but how does Fresno get an at-large finishing 4th?