mugtang

Obama 2015 - Slaves were immigrants who dreamed of a better life

15 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Carson: "There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships who worked even longer and even harder for less...(dreamed for their children, etc, to one day prosper in this nation "

Obama: "It wasn't always easy for new immigrants. It certainly wasn't easy for those of African heritage who didn't come here voluntarily and yet in their own way, were immigrant themselves...(Discriminated against they found faith and inspiration that here in America they might build a better life. "

media Obama: Wow, what a great leader. His voice makes me melt.

media Carson: (My screenshot of recommended videos after this one finished, lol.)

"Carson calls slaves immigrants! HUGE ISSUE!"

LKY815e.png

I wish he would sing lul-a-byes to me as I'm trying to fall asleep. Maybe that should be his next project? Take the Morgan Freeman route. Narrate everything, audio books, I'd buy it all. He'd make an awesome front-man for some R&B group. Instant sellout.

That voice, you can't deny that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SFtoVA said:

I wish he would sing lul-a-byes to me as I'm trying to fall asleep. Maybe that should be his next project? Take the Morgan Freeman route. Narrate everything, audio books, I'd buy it all. He'd make an awesome front-man for some R&B group. Instant sellout.

That voice, you can't deny that.

I can't think when he talks sometimes. All my blood runs to my private parts.

• Like 4

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hissyfit was in a frothy rage.

Well, to each their own. Personally, I think the way to handle it is to read Carson's quote and imagine him sitting in front of the TV and eating a breakfast burger while saying it. Then read Samuel L. Jackson's tweet while imagining him in a black suit, Jheri Curl, and about to take a bite out of that delicious Big Kahuna burger.

it makes the whole thing better.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Well, to each their own. Personally, I think the way to handle it is to read Carson's quote and imagine him sitting in front of the TV and eating a breakfast burger while saying it. Then read Samuel L. Jackson's tweet while imagining him in a black suit, Jheri Curl, and about to take a bite out of that delicious Big Kahuna burger.

I prefer the visual of SLJ eating tofu and sipping on whine!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, NVGiant said:

Well, to each their own. Personally, I think the way to handle it is to read Carson's quote and imagine him sitting in front of the TV and eating a breakfast burger while he said. Then read Samuel L. Jackson's tweet while imagining him in a black suit, Jheri Curl, and about to take a bite out of that delicious Big Kahuna burger.

Yea that helps.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SFtoVA said:

Well, that's what separates the winners from the losers. Attention to detail is the endgame. Obama had the benefit of the doubt, president Comb-over hasn't reached that level yet. IMO, never will.

Obama also has the benefit of the media, Hollywood and academia. 

8 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

:lol: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

One question: What is a "breakfast burger"? Does such an item (sounds delicious) actually exist, or have you gone full Trump now?

Just now, SFtoVA said:

Not giving me much to go on here... Will assume (I hate assuming things) that you mean that support from those groups hurt Hillary?

I was originally making a joke that those institutions always give someone from the left the benefit of the doubt but rarely to a conservative. 

The Hillary remark is that I do think there is a large percentage of people that are turned off by the media, Hollywood and academia being too PC and actively supporting dems.  I can't put a percentage on how much they hurt Hillary. She was her own worst enemy. But I don't think they helped her very much and I know they turned off a lot of people. Actors are good at make believe. People want to see them do that and not lecture us on how to live. 

• Like 2