BroncoOrange

Trump wears flight jacket/admiral's cap: Liberals freak out

Stories like this are the reason people on the right can't stand the media. They are actually doing damage to their cause for writing garbage like this. How is this worthy of being posted on USA Today's front web page?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/02/trump-flight-jacket-hat-veterans/98651396/?hootPostID=652817a006c8cf981c6cab65015e4275

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Is it that slow of a day to where they have to comb through random twitter posts to create an article?  :rotflmfao:

Unfortunately they probably would have posted it even if it was a busy news day. Some of these news agency are working very hard to make him look bad. And it doesn't matter how ridiculous it makes them look. If they can find real corruption were the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary, then fine so be it. But this nitpicking is out of control. Where the hell was the media when draft dodger Bill Clinton wore this?

Bill-Clinton-in-bomber-jacket-214x300.jp

16 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Stories like this are the reason people on the right can't stand the media. They are actually doing damage to their cause for writing garbage like this. How is this worthy of being posted on USA Today's front web page?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/02/trump-flight-jacket-hat-veterans/98651396/?hootPostID=652817a006c8cf981c6cab65015e4275

And this is why the Dems are losing voters.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Guest #1Stunner
35 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

How did you like the article including a bunch of one-sided tweets, all against President Trump?  Sure....that's not biased.

Agree.  What a joke of an article. 

40 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

lol, it's like you went looking for outrage...

• Like 2

mem skyline sig.jpeg

29 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Unfortunately they probably would have posted it even if it was a busy news day. Some of these news agency are working very hard to make him look bad. And it doesn't matter how ridiculous it makes them look. If they can find real corruption were the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary, then fine so be it. But this nitpicking is out of control. Where the hell was the media when draft dodger Bill Clinton wore this?

Bill-Clinton-in-bomber-jacket-214x300.jp

You are looking for liberal outrage from a picture from the pre-internet age? Nice deflection.  I think Trump needs to be investigated by a special prosecutor under the stolen valor act :rolleyes:.  

Posted Image

1 minute ago, roswellcoug said:

And let's not forget Dim presidential nominee Mike Dukakis!

dukakis_tank_2_c.jpg

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2013/11/dukakis-and-the-tank-099119

he's up there with Bob Dole (dude who talks to and about himself) as worst candidates of that last 30 years.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

6 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

last I looked Hillary had more votes than Trump...

I'm not talking about just the POTUS election.  I'm talking about US House, US Senate, State houses, governorships, etc.

Trump for Christ's sake.  The Dems couldn't beat Trump!

Just now, pokebball said:

I'm not talking about just the POTUS election.  I'm talking about US House, US Senate, State houses, governorships, etc.

Trump for Christ's sake.  The Dems couldn't beat Trump!

Dems can't seem to beat the EC...that's twice now...both Gore and Clinton had more votes.

"it's a rigged system"

- Donald J Trump

mem skyline sig.jpeg

Just now, UofMTigers said:

Dems can't seem to beat the EC...that's twice now...both Gore and Clinton had more votes.

"it's a rigged system"

- Donald J Trump

Too much time spent by Gore and Clinton campaigning in the two left coasts and not the in breadbelt

• Like 1

You see articles like this all the time everywhere. Including right wing publications. Its an easy story. Show something that makes people upset on twitter and show the twitter reactions. Easy story. I thought Trump looked silly but so does every other president that does something similar. They all do it. No big deal.

These stories are annoying but I see them all over everyone does them. They are almost as annoying as stories/posts saying "This is why the Dems lost."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tspoke said:

You see articles like this all the time everywhere. Including right wing publications. Its an easy story. Show something that makes people upset on twitter and show the twitter reactions. Easy story. I thought Trump looked silly but so does every other president that does something similar. They all do it. No big deal.

These stories are annoying but I see them all over everyone does them. They are almost as annoying as stories/posts saying "This is why the Dems lost."

Hey, it's Friday, and I want to poke fun at terrible journalism.  Let a player play.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tspoke said:

The difference today, as opposed to say just 10yrs ago, is how this stuff goes viral on social media and the internet.  We've got a whole page on it now on this website.  This stupid shyt gets so much more traction than it use to get and it turns more people off than it ever had before.

Really, who the hell cares?

9 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It actually looked like USAToday explicitly went looking for the outrage. 

no, they went looking for 'clicks'...that's their thing.

mem skyline sig.jpeg