NWRebel

Week 17 MWC Men's Basketball Schedule

Week 17 (All Times Pacific)

Tuesday (2/28/17)

Fresno St. at Boise St.                 CBS Sports Network         2/28/2017 7:00 PM

Wyoming at Colorado St.             ROOT Sports                    2/28/2017 7:00 PM

Wednesday (3/1/17)

Air Force at San Diego St.           CBS Sports Network         3/1/2017 7:00 PM

Nevada at San Jose St.               MWC Network                   3/1/2017 7:00 PM

Utah St. at UNLV                         ESPNU HD                        3/1/2017 8:00 PM

Saturday (3/4/17)

Boise St. at Air Force                   ROOT Sports                    3/4/2017 1:00 PM

San Jose St. at Wyoming             MWC Network                  3/4/2017 1:00 PM

UNLV at Fresno St.                      ESPN3                              3/4/2017 4:00 PM

Colorado St. at Nevada               ESPN3                              3/4/2017 5:00 PM

San Diego St. at New Mexico     CBS Sports Network          3/4/2017 7:00 PM

As an alternative to the MWC Network you can also use Campus Insiders

Mountain West Standings

TEAM CONF OVERALL
Nevada 12-4 23-6
Colorado State 12-4 20-9
Boise State 11-5 18-9
Fresno State 9-7 17-11
New Mexico 9-8 16-13
San Diego State 8-8 16-12
Wyoming 7-9 17-12
San José State 7-9 14-13
Utah State 7-10 13-15
Air Force 4-12 11-18
UNLV 3-13 10-19

(CLICK on your school name to take you to ESPN's site for your team stats and information.)

@mugtang Please Pin.

The two CSU games should be fun to watch.  A border battle and then a battle for first place with NV should both teams win their first game of the week.  New Mexico and SDSU should be another game of interest to watch.  Not sure it will be a good game but, let's see what noodles can figure out with a week off.  The Boise/Fresno game should also be of interest.  And, will slumping UNLV be able to get out of the cellar this week?  

36 minutes ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

The two CSU games should be fun to watch.  A border battle and then a battle for first place with NV should both teams win their first game of the week.  New Mexico and SDSU should be another game of interest to watch.  Not sure it will be a good game but, let's see what noodles can figure out with a week off.  The Boise/Fresno game should also be of interest.  And, will slumping UNLV be able to get out of the cellar this week?  

no.

we're done. on to next year.

45 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

if UNLV is going to win before the end of this season it will have to be vs USU at home & that's a long shot the way things have gone over the last two weeks

it would be nice if they could get that win, i just think they're mentally destroyed. i missed most of yesterday's game, i had to leave early, so i can't speak for that one, but at least through most of the games they have played hard. sounds like they might have quit yesterday, or at least not put out as much effort. we'll see what happens wednesday.

i think there will be more than a few new faces next year (again), hopefully there is an upgrade in the talent level as well.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

it would be nice if they could get that win, i just think they're mentally destroyed. i missed most of yesterday's game, i had to leave early, so i can't speak for that one, but at least through most of the games they have played hard. sounds like they might have quit yesterday, or at least not put out as much effort. we'll see what happens wednesday.

i think there will be more than a few new faces next year (again), hopefully there is an upgrade in the talent level as well.

Can't believe you even went to the game, being a new grandma and all.  How's the baby?

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Can't believe you even went to the game, being a new grandma and all.  How's the baby?

i had been over there almost continually, and figured i would wander up to the game for a bit, while they got some rest. 7 minutes in i got a call from my daughter, they were taking her back to the hospital, and i had her insurance card in my purse from when i had picked up prescriptions. so she saved me from watching that disaster.

the baby will be ok, it was just too early for her to go home, not quite stable enough, so she'll be there a few days. she's a tiny little thing, i don't know where she gets that from. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hang in there.  My twins came premature and neither broke 5#.  Were in hospital for a couple of weeks before going home, but never a health problem in their lives because of it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Hang in there.  My twins came premature and neither broke 5#.  Were in hospital for a couple of weeks before going home, but never a health problem in their lives because of it.

went through that same thing with my son, so she knows i know what i'm talking about. she's doing better already.

I know they chose the games at the beginning of the season but the game for the MWC title being on ESPN 3 just isn't right to me.

For 8 of the 11 teams they are playing for seeding for the tournament which is still very undecided at this point except I think UNLV will be #11 in the tournament.

20 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

i had been over there almost continually, and figured i would wander up to the game for a bit, while they got some rest. 7 minutes in i got a call from my daughter, they were taking her back to the hospital, and i had her insurance card in my purse from when i had picked up prescriptions. so she saved me from watching that disaster.

the baby will be ok, it was just too early for her to go home, not quite stable enough, so she'll be there a few days. she's a tiny little thing, i don't know where she gets that from. :ph34r:

Well, FWIW...I was shy of five when I was born.

Pre-mature incubator baby I was. (and this was a time before a lot of modern magic)

Look at me now.

• Like 1

Either Air Force or UNLV will be last and if Nevada beats San Jose St on Wednesday I think the worst they could do is a #2 seed at that point. It is really 4-10 that will be interesting to watch but we do have some very interesting basketball games this week. If everyone holds to form the biggest one will be on Saturday