crixus

SJSU @ Boise State

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Mind boggling.

I've noticed that teams that can match up properly take Duncan out as far as they can and then just smoke him to the whole forcing the entire defense to shift and usually ending up with a layup/dunk/FT's.    He's a liability on both ends now and should be getting maybe 10 minutes PT, not 35.    Reid is hot or cold scoring but always a defensive liability.   

The step up this team takes via graduation is huge for next season.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, roughrider said:

I've noticed that teams that can match up properly take Duncan out as far as they can and then just smoke him to the whole forcing the entire defense to shift and usually ending up with a layup/dunk/FT's.    He's a liability on both ends now and should be getting maybe 10 minutes PT, not 35.    Reid is hot or cold scoring but always a defensive liability.   

The step up this team takes via graduation is huge for next season.

We might be the number one team who gets better next year due to graduation.

• Like 2

We've got 2 more chances to get the 1 win needed to finish the regular season with an overall winning record. Home vs Nevada or @ Wyoming. I still believe! :rock:

34 minutes ago, crixus said:

We've got 2 more chances to get the 1 win needed to finish the regular season with an overall winning record. Home vs Nevada or @ Wyoming. I still believe! :rock:

lea-delaria-x900.jpg

You go........girl. 

1 hour ago, crixus said:

22 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

LMAO. Even the small things make losers happy. 

A winning record would be a small miracle based on where this team was in 2014-15. We didn't beat a single d1 opponent that year. Not one. Wojcik must be john wooden to pull this off. He's got one halfway decent player and 14 scrubs no one else wanted. He'll be coaching in the pac12 soon enough. 

20 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

A winning record would be a small miracle based on where this team was in 2014-15. We didn't beat a single d1 opponent that year. Not one. Wojcik must be john wooden to pull this off. He's got one halfway decent player and 14 scrubs no one else wanted. He'll be coaching in the pac12 soon enough. 

I wouldn't call Brown a scrub. Far from polished, but he ain't no scrub. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

A miracle indeed. I'm sure we'll lose Wojcik to another program like most mid-majors do when they find a good coach. But I think he'll be around (and Brandon Clarke too) for at least one more ? season. 

As a Boise fan, I'm happy for SJSU and the success they've found under Wojcik.  He's a good coach and it was a loss for Boise when he left.

I find it humorous that Spartan fans took so much crap pre-season for dragging the rpi down and making us a 1-bid conference.  When they finally have success and are playing well, now they take crap for being happy about it (mostly from Fresno fans).  We should all be happy that SJSU is competitive and not an easy win like previous years.  Makes everyone better.

And GG Spartans.  You never quit yesterday and made things interesting at the end.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

As a Boise fan, I'm happy for SJSU and the success they've found under Wojcik.  He's a good coach and it was a loss for Boise when he left.

I find it humorous that Spartan fans took so much crap pre-season for dragging the rpi down and making us a 1-bid conference.  When they finally have success and are playing well, now they take crap for being happy about it (mostly from Fresno fans).  We should all be happy that SJSU is competitive and not an easy win like previous years.  Makes everyone better.

And GG Spartans.  You never quit yesterday and made things interesting at the end.

We can't even give them shit. They all tucked their tails and ran like cowards. 

Just for reference, the SJSU homer board for the SDSU game where all 15 Spartan fans "stormed the court", there were over 100 posts about the game and multiple threads started. So much chest pounding about beating SDSU. The Boise game thread yesterday had an incredible 5 posts. They're just shitty fans...no other way to put it. And because of that fact, Woj will take the first job offered to him...it doesn't even have to be P5. SJSU will simply be a garbage program forever. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

12 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

He is going to take over at Boise when Leon leaves 

43 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Because I care about the image and the future of this conference. Craig needs to correct his mistake and kick them out. 

Good points. Tuioti must have a fairly negative outlook for FSU, then. Maybe he read how many FBS games Fresno football won last year. #sinkingship  

spartan-hands.gif

1 hour ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Because I care about the image and the future of this conference. Craig needs to correct his mistake and kick them out. 

LOL. Oh please. If you cared about the image of the MWC you would have been calling for your own school, with their 1-11 record and nation's longest losing streak, to be kicked out. Admit it, you just get your jollies yanking the chain of San Jose State fans because a couple of them once emasculated you in front of your girlfriend at a game in San Jose. You don't even care that most everyone that reads this board thinks your obsessed with SJSU and that you act like a damn fool. You of all people should not be calling out anyone for disappearing from this site after a loss. Nobody hides out better than you after a loss to SJSU. Of course, you've gotten a lot of practice with that the past few years.

Champ Logo.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

LOL. Oh please. If you cared about the image of the MWC you would have been calling for your own school, with their 1-11 record and nation's longest losing streak, to be kicked out. Admit it, you just get your jollies yanking the chain of San Jose State fans because a couple of them once emasculated you in front of your girlfriend at a game in San Jose. You don't even care that most everyone that reads this board thinks your obsessed with SJSU and that you act like a damn fool. You of all people should not be calling out anyone for disappearing from this site after a loss. Nobody hides out better than you after a loss to SJSU. Of course, you've gotten a lot of practice with that the past few years.

yumadtho.png