10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That switching to orange because of the old A&M school is very strange. It would've been funny if they were playing Boise. It would look like a Boise home game. Seriously, when Boise was a college and had they used red in the old days, do you see Boise going all red? Fvck no. The old college means nothing. It's all about now. If CSU thinks their old moldy A&M school is so great, then dump CSU and go with A&M.

Just when I start to think you might not be a complete dumbass you go and post something like this.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That switching to orange because of the old A&M school is very strange. It would've been funny if they were playing Boise. It would look like a Boise home game. Seriously, when Boise was a college and had they used red in the old days, do you see Boise going all red? Fvck no. The old college means nothing. It's all about now. If CSU thinks their old moldy A&M school is so great, then dump CSU and go with A&M.

Get off my lawn guy has spoken.. lol

20 hours ago, RambleOn said:

Does the CSU magic continue tonight??  I'm guessing it does.  This team is on a roll!

Looks like the magic carpet ride continues for this scrappy bunch.  What a night, what a game,  and what a shot!  Couldn't be happier for this team and especially Omogbo,  who's one of the humblest kids you'll ever meet. 

As for SDSU,  last night is nothing to hang your heads about.  That defensive effort was first class and the Aztecs are the one team I do not want to see in the tourney.   Csu doesn't have any lives left to spare against you guys. 

IMG_6840_1-1024x683-1-200x133.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Worst post off all time. 

Youre a tard

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

1 hour ago, RambleOn said:

I believe the men have only lost one orange out game and that was last year to Wyo.

A couple years ago vs New Mexico when the students camped out for tix and Williams went off for 100 points

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

6 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

Didn't watch so I can't QUITE give it an honest opinion, but it has EVERYTHING to do with this SDSU team. Closing out games is what we do- or DID.

It's nothing short of amazing to me. The Aztecs once won something 108 consecutive games when leading with 5 minutes left yet THIS team if just 8-8 in the Molehill Worst despite having had at least a 7-point lead in all 8 losses and a double-digit lead in the second half in almost all of them.

Why? Well, sometimes stats lie but not this one. SDSU is statistically the worst defensive rebounding team in the MWC and again last night our opponent had multiple shot attempts almost every time down court. Izundu might be a good shot blocker but he has to be the worst rebounding true big in SDSU history and his teammates have never heard the term block out. And even though I knew throughout that we were going to lose, I couldn't help getting PO'd at the stupidity of Kell drawing foul #4 early in the second half after he was obviously told at HT to avoid exactly that and then picking up his fifth on a totally stupid play within only 3 minutes or so of going back in. You would have thought the guy was a true freshman or something.

I could go on but this team has to be the biggest waste of talent in history of our basketball program.

Edit: Sorry, Rams, forgot to add congrats. I truly dislike your coach but your players are the polar opposite of the Aztecs when it comes to heart.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 hours ago, bnastyaztecs said:

We're still going to win the tourney...BOOK IT!!!

Talented enough to win it? Absolutely.

Sufficient guts to win it? Not a chance.

I WILL say that RambleOn is correct that if CSU is forced to play the Aztecs again in LV, there's no way the Rams win that one.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

A couple years ago vs New Mexico when the students camped out for tix and Williams went off for 100 points

Nope. The Orange Out game that season was the San Diego State game when Octeus dunked to end the game.

I believe the only time they have lost in Orange was Wyoming in 2016.

53 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Talented enough to win it? Absolutely.

Sufficient guts to win it? Not a chance.

I WILL say that RambleOn is correct that if CSU is forced to play the Aztecs again in LV, there's no way the Rams win that one.

Aztecs are lacking at one position. They dont have a big who can score or rebound on a consistent basis.  Pope is more comfortable on the perimeter and Cheatham is a little too out of control. Izundu is a stiff.

Which means that to win in Vegas, they'll basically have to shoot well from the outside. They are capable.

8 hours ago, Dr. Dre said:

Didn't watch so I can't QUITE give it an honest opinion, but it has EVERYTHING to do with this SDSU team. Closing out games is what we do- or DID.

Nah, I'm just talking about the fans rushing the court. We could have been playing SJSU and the students would have rushed.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Aztecs are lacking at one position. They dont have a big who can score or rebound on a consistent basis.  Pope is more comfortable on the perimeter and Cheatham is a little too out of control. Izundu is a stiff.

Hey, Izundu had a triple single last night. One rebound, one blocked shot and one turnover.

It might be argued that line was entirely positive (albeit as modest as possible) had the turnover been of the apple or blueberry variety; unfortunately it wasn't.

• Like 2

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

As recently as three years ago, SDSU students camped out overnight for tickets to many games. Now, however, about half of those 2,000+ seats don't even have butts in them most of the time. Just watch, Viejas will be a ghost town on Wednesday versus Air Ball.

Boom goes the dynamite.

51 minutes ago, aztech said:

Was, not is.      

Age and more likely his son's terminal disease have worn the man down. As someone who has lost a son myself, I'm totally empathetic.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Age and more likely his son's terminal disease have worn the man down. As someone who has lost a son myself, I'm totally empathetic.

I understand.  He has done a lot for the program, but hopefully he doesn't try to "hang on" for the good of the program. His legacy will forever be with him when he calls it quits.

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

It's nothing short of amazing to me. The Aztecs once won something 108 consecutive games when leading with 5 minutes left yet THIS team if just 8-8 in the Molehill Worst despite having had at least a 7-point lead in all 8 losses and a double-digit lead in the second half in almost all of them.

They never led by 7 in Nevada loss. Though blowing a 7 point lead in 7 out of 8 losses isn't really better. 

I still have a hard time seeing SDSU bowing out early in the conference tourney. Hard to forget all of their past success, I guess. I imagine they are the team the top seeds hope to see on the other side of the bracket.