That switching to orange because of the old A&M school is very strange. It would've been funny if they were playing Boise. It would look like a Boise home game. Seriously, when Boise was a college and had they used red in the old days, do you see Boise going all red? Fvck no. The old college means nothing. It's all about now. If CSU thinks their old moldy A&M school is so great, then dump CSU and go with A&M.

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

That switching to orange because of the old A&M school is very strange. It would've been funny if they were playing Boise. It would look like a Boise home game. Seriously, when Boise was a college and had they used red in the old days, do you see Boise going all red? Fvck no. The old college means nothing. It's all about now. If CSU thinks their old moldy A&M school is so great, then dump CSU and go with A&M.

Terrible example. We're proud of our land grant heritage at CSU. Land grants are part of Abraham +++++ing Lincoln's legacy and rank up there with the National Parks and NASA as the federal government's greatest accomplishments. On the other hand, I doubt Boise would want to wear uniforms to honor their days as a truck driving school/junior college.

Also, the kids love throwbacks. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

If I were a CSU fan I wouldn't puff my chest out too much over this game. The SDSU team are major chokers.  They really are not worthy of any respect. 

Suds played a good game.  Their  shots were dropping.  It was a fun game if you like basketball.  Good game for both teams.  I know suds is struggling this season but, don't take away a good effort tonight.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

One of your dumbest posts ever.  You don't understand a tradition, so it must be ridiculous?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

If I were a CSU fan I wouldn't puff my chest out too much over this game. The SDSU team are major chokers.  They really are not worthy of any respect. 

I couldn't care less if SDSU is having a bad year or not.  They still have a lot of talent, and CSU continues to show how much heart they have.

• Like 2

Don't get people questioning kids storming the court.  I never have a problem with people celebrating with their team.  My only issues with celebrating is when it's done in a manner that puts down the other team.

I love it when fans storm the court/field.   It's one of the great things about college games.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

Suds played a good game.  Their  shots were dropping.  It was a fun game if you like basketball.  Good game for both teams.  I know suds is struggling this season but, don't take away a good effort tonight.

Holding a team to 31.5% shooting and still losing is not a good effort.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

34 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

Terrible example. We're proud of our land grant heritage at CSU. Land grants are part of Abraham +++++ing Lincoln's legacy and rank up there with the National Parks and NASA as the federal government's greatest accomplishments. On the other hand, I doubt Boise would want to wear uniforms to honor their days as a truck driving school/junior college.

Also, the kids love throwbacks. 

Love the pumpkin orange and alfalfa green.  It honors those who came before us and built the foundation for the following generations.

Just now, CockyUNLVPoster said:

Ok.  Your team sucks.  Is that what you want to hear?

I don't need to hear it. I've been watching it all year. Rush the court for a win over a team that's 8-8 in conference?

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

4 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I don't need to hear it. I've been watching it all year. Rush the court for a win over a team that's 8-8 in conference?

They were having fun.  I dont get why people think its stupid for fans to have fun.  

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it had nothing to do with your team. It had everything to do with a late game winner, staying in first place, and it being the first time most of those kids have been to a game.

• Like 4

Guest Dr. Dre
6 hours ago, Fort Fun said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it had nothing to do with your team. It had everything to do with a late game winner, staying in first place, and it being the first time most of those kids have been to a game.

Didn't watch so I can't QUITE give it an honest opinion, but it has EVERYTHING to do with this SDSU team. Closing out games is what we do- or DID.