BroncoOrange

Bill Maher, has also defended adult sex with children

Bill Maher, who took credit for the downfall of Milo Yiannopoulos, has also defended adult sex with children

As if Bill Maher vs Milo hasn't been beaten to death on here already. I ran across this article and figured I'd share. Interesting how Bill Maher said something very similar to what Milo said and didn't even get a slap on the hand for it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-bill-maher-milo-yiannopoulos-minors-20170224-story.html

So did Louis CK. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

20 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

You have to admit tho, that was way funnier than Milo's stand-up routine.

Great, so you're impressed with his child molester humor. Actually, they are both stupid and disgusting as shiit. Anyone that finds humor in making light of a child molester or the act itself is someone that has f-ing issues. 

• Like 1

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Great, so you're impressed with his child molester humor. Actually, they are both stupid and disgusting as shiit. Anyone that finds humor in making light of a child molester or the act itself is someone that has f-ing issues. 

So did my post trigger you because you're a sensitive little snowflake, or was it those dark memories it brought back of that time you had a hard time washing all the blood off your clown suit?

• Like 2

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

One doesn't admit that Louis CK is funnier than Milo any more than one admits that the sun is hot. I don't think stating the obvious is the same as an admission.

• Like 3

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

47 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

One doesn't admit that Louis CK is funnier than Milo any more than one admits that the sun is hot. I don't think stating the obvious is the same as an admission.

I love Louis CK. That is all.

• Like 1

Aside from Louis CK's bit, the most tasteless, cringeworthy ped jokes I've ever heard came form one of two sources - a good friend who is a career LEO and an awesome, loving father, and an old friend who is a repeat offender (tho not a ped). Always found that odd.

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Aside from Louis CK's bit, the most tasteless, cringeworthy ped jokes I've ever heard came form one of two sources - a good friend who is a career LEO and an awesome, loving father, and an old friend who is a repeat offender (tho not a ped). Always found that odd.

I have experienced the same thing with a few LEOs.

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

So did my post trigger you because your a sensitive little snowflake, or was it those dark memories it brought back of that time you had a hard time washing all the blood off your clown suit?

There are some things that are so evil and destructive such as pedophilia that trying to find humor in it means either

1. You enjoy and support raping kids

2. You're clueless and naive about how awful and real the act is, so it's not a big deal to you. 

3. You have the official 2017 NAMBLA Joke Book, and never put it down because you just can't get your fill.

You're the one that thinks there's some humor in pedophilia. I'll bet that triggers you in some creepy way, twinkle toes. 

kat.jpg

Why is it not shocking to me that one of our most strident resident Trump supporters doesn't understand comedy?

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

There are some things that are so evil and destructive such as pedophilia that trying to find humor in it means either

1. You enjoy and support raping kids

2. You're clueless and naive about how awful and real the act is, so it's not a big deal to you. 

3. You have the official 2017 NAMBLA Joke Book, and never put it down because you just can't get your fill.

You're the one that thinks there's some humor in pedophilia. I'll bet that triggers you in some creepy way, twinkle toes. 

So blood on the clown suit then.

• Like 1