Aslowhiteguy

Trump Derangement Syndrome

As opposed to Obama derangement syndrome? 

• Like 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

TDS is much more severe and debilitating. Fortunately, it mostly afflicts the dull witted and severely libtarded.  

I just read the article you posted, and I'm relieved that TDS is not even a real thing, since this nonsense came from the liberal LA Times that Trump rightfully banned for being FAKE NEWS. 

• Like 5

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

7 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

TDS is much more severe and debilitating. Fortunately, it mostly afflicts the dull witted and severely libtarded.  

You righties flipped out for the last eight years... convincing yourselves that Obama was going to take your guns, that he was a Muslim from Kenya, that he wasn't born in the United States, that he was waging war against Fox News, that hew was working with the Muslim Brotherhood, that he was setting up "death panels", freaked out about him going on vacation and/or golfing, that he "created" ISIS, and who knows how many more crazy fanciful things. There were certainly legitimate things that y'all could have latched onto during that time, but you chose to focus on the crazy instead. 

Now the situation is reversed, your Cheeto is saying and doing all sorts of crazy shit already, and you're trying to distract from it by saying "BUT OBAMA" or accusing people of making too big a deal of things. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

You righties flipped out for the last eight years... convincing yourselves that Obama was going to take your guns, that he was a Muslim from Kenya, that he wasn't born in the United States, that he was waging war against Fox News, that hew was working with the Muslim Brotherhood, that he was setting up "death panels", freaked out about him going on vacation and/or golfing, that he "created" ISIS, and who knows how many more crazy fanciful things. There were certainly legitimate things that y'all could have latched onto during that time, but you chose to focus on the crazy instead. 

Now the situation is reversed, your Cheeto is saying and doing all sorts of crazy shit already, and you're trying to distract from it by saying "BUT OBAMA" or accusing people of making too big a deal of things. 

Welcome aboard the crazy train

• Like 5

The World Needs More Cowboys!

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

Were we rioting and protesting in the streets? 

The right wing reaction to Obama was mild when compared to the hysterical meltdown we are witnessing from the left. 

But you guys are far more entertaining.  

• Like 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Were we rioting and protesting in the streets? 

The right wing reaction to Obama was mild when compared to the hysterical meltdown we are witnessing from the left. 

But you guys are far more entertaining.  

I mean, this post is clearly delusional. But let's set that aside. 

Is his penchant for irritating liberals why you support Trump, or is there a political philosophy that guides you?

Edited: for clarity.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I mean, this post is clearly delusional. But let's set that aside. 

Is irritating liberals why you support Trump, or is there a political philosophy that guides you?

Delusion aside, irritating each other is somewhat entertaining and please don't suggest you don't contribute.

13 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Delusion aside, irritating each other is somewhat entertaining and please don't suggest you don't contribute.

Of course. But that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Edited: There, fixed the post for clarity.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Of course. But that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Edited: There, fixed the post for clarity.

This..."Is irritating liberals why you support Trump, or is there a political philosophy that guides you?"

This kinda boxes one in.  I mean, is there another choice?

5 minutes ago, pokebball said:

This..."Is irritating liberals why you support Trump, or is there a political philosophy that guides you?"

This kinda boxes one in.  I mean, is there another choice?

How is how I clarified what I wrote boxing somebody in? All I am doing is asking what the philosophy is that attracts Trump supporters. Articulate it for me if you want.