TheSanDiegan

Rtd 4* Admiral, SEAL, SOCOM CO calls Trump's denunciation of media "Greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime

17 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I think you are either mistaken or possibly confusing Blue with another poster. 

He & I have argued this topic on & off for years.  We will never agree, but he has been consistent and nonpartisan every time I've seen him discuss the issue. 

His positions may not be all that partisan, but who and how he chooses to argue them are.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

22 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Not true. He argues with conservatives too, myself included.

Ignorant racist liberal?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

41 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Ignorant racist liberal?

He's called me that before.  

Blue and I have argued on several occasions.  But we generally agree  the vast majority of the time. 

Blue is much more libertarian than I am when discussing certain topics.  And there have been times when he has come across as more conservative than me on some issues. 

As, mentioned, we mostly agree, and honestly, I don't think I know anyone who I agree with on everything.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

22 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

You're the foremost Trumper on here. The Tweetoh is no conservative.

I've certainly been the most vocal.  Admittedly, much of it is tribal.  And I did feel a certain smug sort of vindication when he won both the nomination and general after being called all sorts of names when I said he could/would.  

Some people even posted charts and graphs in an attempt to convince me how foolish I was to even think it was possible. I'm still amazed how so many wouldn't even acknowledge the possibility. 

Barack Obama

40 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I've certainly been the most vocal.  Admittedly, much of it is tribal.  And I did feel a certain smug sort of vindication when he won both the nomination and general after being called all sorts of names when I said he could/would.  

Some people even posted charts and graphs in an attempt to convince me how foolish I was to even think it was possible. I'm still amazed how so many wouldn't even acknowledge the possibility. 

If you want him as your tribal chief or totem, so be it. Just don't call it Conservatism.

• Like 3

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

26 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

If you want him as your tribal chief or totem, so be it. Just don't call it Conservatism.

I'm not sure I ever did.  I do recall saying, during the primaries, that he is the closest thing we have to a legit, 3rd party candidate. Or something to that effect. 

But he does hold some strong conservative views. Defense, immigration & SCOTUS picks are among them.

Barack Obama