SangerBulldog

Bulldogs at Aztecs

4 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Remember when we broke your California teams streak? You guys used to love holding those "We own California" signs to erk UCLA, Cal, and Stanford. Good times. 

Yeah,  now we lose at home to Fresno and get SJSU storming their court.  Thanks for making the point.  We haven't been that for awhile, and we have been saying that for a while.  Why people think beating this squad is an achievement is beyond me.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Yeah,  now we lose at home to Fresno and get SJSU storming their court.  Thanks for making the point.  We haven't been that for awhile, and we have been saying that for a while.  Why people think beating this squad is an achievement is beyond me.  

It's not. It was more of an achievement when we used to beat you back then too. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be preseason champs next year too. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

19 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Congrats Dogs.  Hope you now can understand the apathy of SDSU's fans.  It is not even entertaining when we lose.

Welcome to the 1st Circle of Dante's Basketball Hell (Limbo). Lobo fans have been here since 2015.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

Is the show still a thing? 

I think Fresno state had more students Saturday than SD did today.

I just checked their Twitter. They basically lost all the students responding or interacting with them. Sad 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

20 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

They haven't been coached up, nobody wants to admit it.  Blaming it on the injuries and players are tired excuses.  Isn't it ironic that they've gotten worse ever since the JAM center was built?  WTF?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Sorry, I couldn't figure it out because I'm young. It's a valid excuse for sucking at things. #creeperexcuses

Could Sharta's chance of finishing with a winning record in something be slipping through their fingers?

We shall see. 

#CultureOfLosing

Glass half full - "The conference is highly competitive"

Glass half empty - "The conference is trash"

I lean toward the half empty model.

Winning a 1-bid conference and getting your head kicked in by a mid-level Pac-12 school in round 1, who in turn gets their heads kicked in by 11-seed Gonzaga isn't my idea of success.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

San Diego State needs a new coach.  Fisher's coaching clock has expired.  They don't have to give it to Dutcher regardless of what Fisher's contract says.  If they give him $250,000, they can get him to go away.

gonna agree with this tbh. Injuries or not SDSU should be better than what they are right now.

Even though I'm happy that Fresno State is in the MW, even I can admit that the old MW was much more exciting and relevant in basketball before Fresno State came aboard.

I remember watching teams like SDSU, BYU, NM, and UNLV battle it out on TV and thinking..."damn, what an awesome basketball conference..."..

1MXnKMV.jpg

14 minutes ago, ZK686 said:

Even though I'm happy that Fresno State is in the MW, even I can admit that the old MW was much more exciting and relevant in basketball before Fresno State came aboard.

I remember watching teams like SDSU, BYU, NM, and UNLV battle it out on TV and thinking..."damn, what an awesome basketball conference..."..

Hopefully it is just a pendulum swing. 

16 minutes ago, ZK686 said:

And attending its tournament was awesome. I used to enjoy the hell out of it and my two non-SDSU buddies used to lobby me to organize a great weekend in Sin City for early March. However, they haven't done that for the last three years.

But to some, and they know who they are, it's still all good for the MWC.

Boom goes the dynamite.